• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo gets traded to?

Where does Romo end up?

• Denver

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • NY Jets

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Miami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jacksonville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming Romo gets dealt in the off season.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston would be the best for Romo. Rooting for that option even if that probably instantly makes the Texans the 2nd best team in the AFC provided he is healthy.

Reactions: GNG

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is more likely to be released than traded IMO.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston would be the best for Romo. Rooting for that option even if that probably instantly makes the Texans the 2nd best team in the AFC provided he is healthy.

That's just it.

He's not.

This isn't a Peyton Manning situation. Manning was an offseason surgery.

Romo is a guy who has taken three hits in two seasons that have sidelined him for months.

He can't take a hit anymore.

Whoever trades for Romo better have a damned good backup QB because the backup will be starting at least 12 games next season.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of three things will happen:

A) Traded to Denever ( He wants to go there )

B) Stays in Dallas (Most likely scenario)

c) Traded to a contending team because of a qb injury (Ala Bradford)

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it.

He's not.

This isn't a Peyton Manning situation. Manning was an offseason surgery.

Romo is a guy who has taken three hits in two seasons that have sidelined him for months.

He can't take a hit anymore.

Whoever trades for Romo better have a damned good backup QB because the backup will be starting at least 12 games next season.

Hence why Cleveland better not be on his radar.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with a dark horse.

Buffalo.

I think they are a qb away from being a contender. They got the defense to compete....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys would take the 5th round pick first before doing that.

Several Cowboy fans have said his contract is not as toxic as it appears to I do think he could be traded, but I think Jones will allow Romo to make the call.

Osweiler's cap hit jumps considerably next year. I could be wrong, but I don't expect they will be in the market even though he would be tempting. I really think the Jets, maybe BUF. Maybe DEN has enough cap space to make it work...I could see him going there...I do think will be an AFC team.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boys only save $5M by cutting him. I think he sticks around as an insurance policy in case Dak goes down and to help groom the young QB. Then after this year I think he's gone cause they'd save $17M.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo isn't sticking around.

It would be a QB controversy all offseason hearing about both and Romo does NOT want to be a backup.

They'll move him.......I'm certain he won't be on the roster next year.

That said, he won't be in Denver, they don't have the cap space. I don't think Houston does either. Jerry would LIKE to send him to a contender but the odds of that are pretty slim.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo isn't sticking around.

It would be a QB controversy all offseason hearing about both and Romo does NOT want to be a backup.

They'll move him.......I'm certain he won't be on the roster next year.

That said, he won't be in Denver, they don't have the cap space. I don't think Houston does either. Jerry would LIKE to send him to a contender but the odds of that are pretty slim.

He will be moved. The only question is where.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets for a 6th rounder and a conditional 4th-7th.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't see the Broncos. I know his cap hit is actually pretty team friendly. So many reasons though that I just don't think the Broncos are where he ends up unless he even takes that team friendly contract to better heights for the Broncos...

1) They have 2 young QB's that they really like and want to see develop. Elway does not believe a QB develops as quickly sitting on the bench for a couple of years.

2) OL. One of the worst in the league that is going to take time to build up. Romo is going to take some hits if he comes to Denver. Again why I say that his cap hit would even have to go lower because they need to invest in the OL this off season and can't do that when a QB is taking up most of your free cap space.

3) Compensation. Now maybe the Cowboys back off what they want but I do know what they have asked for has had a lot of teams just scoff at the absurdity. The Cowboys view it as the Eagles got a 1st and more for Bradford so why can't we get similar? The rest of the league looks at it as does this guy last 1 game so how can we justify giving up a 1st round pick for this kid?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boys only save $5M by cutting him. I think he sticks around as an insurance policy in case Dak goes down and to help groom the young QB. Then after this year I think he's gone cause they'd save $17M.

Dallas can't afford Romo's contract next year. Would have to restructure other guys to make it work. Not worth fucking up good contracts and mortgaging future cap space to keep Romo around for another year.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas can't afford Romo's contract next year. Would have to restructure other guys to make it work. Not worth fucking up good contracts and mortgaging future cap space to keep Romo around for another year.

They should be able to get something in return that could help on defense.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several Cowboy fans have said his contract is not as toxic as it appears to I do think he could be traded, but I think Jones will allow Romo to make the call.

Osweiler's cap hit jumps considerably next year. I could be wrong, but I don't expect they will be in the market even though he would be tempting. I really think the Jets, maybe BUF. Maybe DEN has enough cap space to make it work...I could see him going there...I do think will be an AFC team.

Any team that trades for Romo will only owe $14mil in 2017, $19.5mil in 2018, $20.5mil in 2019. Any team that trades for him can cut him with no dead money at any time.