• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers and Brady are the two best QBs of all time...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@purguy12 your one of my favorite posters. You have a way of putting a grin on my face.:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense, complete and total

To ignore the dog shit defenses the Packers have had, or onside kicks that couldn't be fielded

Tom Brady can play poorly (last Saturday) and the Patriots can win and win big

Aaron Rodgers plays poorly, the Packers don't stand a chance, not a chance
Can't forget to include the coaches as part of the reason. GB has had some talented D on paper they just didn't execute. Some questionable coaching decisions and lack of building thru FA also contributed. Same goes for STs. Stupid mistakes aren't solely a players fault. Even BB has had some head scratching decisions. Some worked out while others didn't.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignoring all factors is silly

The awful division Brady plays in, the greatest coach in history Brady plays for, the typical Top 5-10 defenses the Pats have

So many factors go into winning and losing

Rodgers has lost playoff games 51-45 and 45-31 and so on and so on
How many possessions did each team get? When you score quickly and can't stop another team lots of points get scored. Also how many of the points were defensive or ST points? Numbers are fun to throw around to support a persons argument.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true, most of the damage was done in the first half - but the two drives late in the 4th to set up the field goals was not what you expect from a choker
Nope he's no chocker. That final drive with that throw to Cook OMG. Doesn't matter who the QB is sometimes. Sometimes the bounces just go the other way. You win some you lose some. When all is said and done it's still a team sport. QBs just get the credit right, wrong or indifferent. You can't go wrong with either Brady or Rodgers as your starting QB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I think he does things that no one in the league has ever done, or can do, just because of his physical ability,” Brady said Monday morning during his weekly interview on sports radio WEEI (h/t Mike Reiss of ESPN). “Some of the plays he makes are just phenomenal.”

“I think he makes everything look so simple because he has such an efficient delivery,” Brady said on the program. “Everything really looks effortless with him, which is the amazing part. He’s definitely working hard, but he’s making hard look easy; it’s a very effortless style he plays with. The velocity of the ball, the placement of the ball, I mean, he’s just an incredible player. He works very hard at it, he’s a very talented player, and he’s just having an incredible season.”

“I always love watching his tape, admiring the things he can do, because I can’t do many of those things. … Whenever he’s on, I usually stay up and watch.”
Brady is a student of the game. No one would ever mistakenly call TB an athletic QB. He makes up for his lack of physical talent by his ability to decipher Ds and not make mistakes. NE fans go crazy when we see TB get more than 5 yards when he breaks out of the pocket. Pick # 199 proving hundreds wrong.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here lies the great example.....if Houston had a good QB, New England isn't playing this weekend

But Because they won, it must have been because of Tom Brady, nevermind his 60 QBR or under 50% completion rate last week
Can you show us where NE fans and any other fans (-) yourself are saying the Pats won because of Brady last week? Epic Fail on your part. Hammer needs to come back and give you a little more training. You're not quite ready to leave the nest on your own yet.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't forget to include the coaches as part of the reason. GB has had some talented D on paper they just didn't execute. Some questionable coaching decisions and lack of building thru FA also contributed. Same goes for STs. Stupid mistakes aren't solely a players fault. Even BB has had some head scratching decisions. Some worked out while others didn't.

YES YES GOD YES. Our secondary was supposed to be the strength of the team this year and many articles were bragging about having Randall and Rollins as two young stud CB's combined with Safeties over the top in Ha Ha and Burnett. Well, Randall and Rollins have battled injuries and Sam Shields was lost for the season (maybe forever). Combine that with a D coordinator that when the Packers are up by 2-3+ scores in the 4th Q calls a soft coverage zone with a prevent defense the defense has been shredded by the pass late in games. When they're healthy and playing aggressive bump and run with a 4 man rush and occasional blitzes they've dominated (allowed only 12.6 ppg over the last 8 weeks before going into the shutdown mode defensively in some games). The Dal game was a perfect example of this shutting it down in the 4th Q when up big.

Mike Mcmuffin has been notorious for shutting it down offensively as well when we have obtained the big lead. See the NFC CG vs the Hawks in 2015. He will go conservative and shut that shit down. Now, I'll give him credit as he hasn't been quite as bad this year especially during the run the table. I'm not sure if that's due to Rodgers changing the calls or if MM has become more aggressive since every game has been an elimination game for the last 8 weeks.

You're correct in that the coaching or lack of good coaching in crunch time is a large contributor to many of their failures. I believe they've had 3 OT's losses in the postseason now with Rodgers and none of those times did he touch the rock. They must stay aggressive for the entire game because eventually this shutting it down philosophy will not work the way they plan. Rodgers can only play hero for so many games. Playing not to lose will eventually lose a game. IDK if Rodgers can keep bailing out the coaching staff much longer.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now Brady is #2 right behind Montana, if he wins SB #5 he moves up to 1st. But Rodgers still has a ways to go before he's even in the top 5.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically speaking, Rodgers is on pace to be the best ever. Overall talent is the best we've ever seen. Arm talent is the best we've ever seen. His pocket awareness is the best we've ever seen. Basically he's the best prototype God can create for the QB position. That's kind of hard to argue.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically speaking, Rodgers is on pace to be the best ever. Overall talent is the best we've ever seen. Arm talent is the best we've ever seen. His pocket awareness is the best we've ever seen. Basically he's the best prototype God can create for the QB position. That's kind of hard to argue.

Holy fuck. Do you have an Aaron Rodgers pillow cover?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck. Do you have an Aaron Rodgers pillow cover?
You combine all the skill sets you want to create the perfect QB and you have Rodgers. I don't know why it's so hard for Pats fans to admit that Rodgers is just flat out more talented and athletically gifted than Brady ever was. You have eyes don't you?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you start using terms like perfect and invoking God, you've got man-love for your QB.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which no#s are you talking about?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think how much money it makes determines macho ??
Yeah, Elton John is a baaaaad man too !!!:tsk:

never said "macho"

EJ is not macho but could probably kick your arse :suds:

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we can adequately judge the GOAT. How can you say either were greater than Joe Montana, or John Elway? Peyton Manning had an incredible career. I loved watching Johnny Unitas and Bart Starr they were great. They all have one thing in common, they played in different eras. If I had a big game to win, I would want Joe Montana guiding my team. Elway would be a very close second.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never said "macho"

EJ is not macho but could probably kick your arse :suds:

His mother could whip a broom stick arm chump like you. But you would probably like EJ messin' with your butt, like your g@y QB. But Homey don't play dat. :nono:
:rockford: