• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roberto Osuna Suspended 75 Games Without Pay

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna was suspended without pay for 75 games on Friday for violating Major League Baseball's domestic violence policy, the league announced.
Good riddance.

Domestic violence is NOT tolerated anywhere. He basically got what he deserved.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is, what do they do with him when he gets back? They could (and probably should) just tell him to stay home for the duration of the season, if not just DFA him outright.

I don't know the details of what this prick did. But he is talented enough and young enough to still play.

This is a situation that The Twins dealt with in the off-season with Miguel Sano, but there wasn't enough evidence. Even if he didn't pork up to 295 (and been an abomination that struck out 40% of the time), Sano was never going to be looked at the same in this market again.

If anyone can tell me what Osuna did, please do, but it obviously was bad.

Don't put your hands on a woman you fucking idiots!!!

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is, what do they do with him when he gets back? They could (and probably should) just tell him to stay home for the duration of the season, if not just DFA him outright.

I don't know the details of what this prick did. But he is talented enough and young enough to still play.

This is a situation that The Twins dealt with in the off-season with Miguel Sano, but there wasn't enough evidence. Even if he didn't pork up to 295 (and been an abomination that struck out 40% of the time), Sano was never going to be looked at the same in this market again.

Billy Bean had it right.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reason to hit a woman......Bill Burr......

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I won't be surprised if Osuna was released by the Blue Jays. He maybe given another chance or not. Or you be like Ray Rice when he assaulted his fiancée in 2014, jobless and retired.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be surprised if Osuna was released by the Blue Jays. He maybe given another chance or not. Or you be like Ray Rice when he assaulted his fiancée in 2014, jobless and retired.

Ray Rice was virtually washed up at that point. Plus the actual video of him with the left-hook from hell to his wife's face put his career to an end.

Osuna could have done that or worse, but I've read not one detail about the case. Aroldis Chapman did a month just 2 years ago and that was a light sentence (He choked her and shot a gun off multiple times).

Whatever Osuna did has to have been way worse.