• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ricky P was "coach - 2" in the FBI document...

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "I don't know what my assistants are doing" defense became obsolete when the NCAA made the rule that head coaches are responsible for the actions of their assistants.

That isn't the point here, though. The point is that the head coaches clearly know what their assistants are doing.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "I don't know what my assistants are doing" defense became obsolete when the NCAA made the rule that head coaches are responsible for the actions of their assistants.

That isn't the point here, though. The point is that the head coaches clearly know what their assistants are doing.

In the Louisville case at least, not only did he know, he helped with the set-up and amount of the funds to the player. Crazy stuff.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that he has to say "i'm innocent" right now. That's what the book says you're supposed to do, and let the lawyers duke it out in court.

But yeah..nice try, Rick

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had the slam dunk on him (see what I did there) he'd have been a named defendant and would have been arrested the other day.

No one knows exactly what is in the phone records attributed to Coach 2, and it appears most of what is listed for that coach is a defendant (Dawkins) saying what someone else said to him.

They have strong evidence, but not quite enough. You can bet they are working hard at getting everyone around him to give up enough to go after him.

This is enough to solidify the end of his career and probably keep him out of broadcasting as an alternative as well.

Going to be a hell of a ride this fall for round ball. That's for sure. Several programs are going to end up as craters.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Wake fan had the right idea about Pitino back in March:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had the slam dunk on him (see what I did there) he'd have been a named defendant and would have been arrested the other day.

No one knows exactly what is in the phone records attributed to Coach 2, and it appears most of what is listed for that coach is a defendant (Dawkins) saying what someone else said to him.

They have strong evidence, but not quite enough. You can bet they are working hard at getting everyone around him to give up enough to go after him.

This is enough to solidify the end of his career and probably keep him out of broadcasting as an alternative as well.

Going to be a hell of a ride this fall for round ball. That's for sure. Several programs are going to end up as craters.

Not necessarily, he is a high profiled guy that the FBI likes to negotiate with their lawyers to see if they will flip before they arrest. My money is on Pitino spilling the beans before they arrest him.