• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"RG Me"

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this leadership question is a reach, and I was the guy this summer saying Mr. Griffin had not arrived as a upper echelon QB because of last season....killed the skin fans.

Like many in Texas, I've watched this guy since high school. Special talent...no question.
Bob suffers like many QB's with pressure in his face and he never was an accomplished passer, nor a skilled student of the game....didn't have to be, talent got him through. Like many, NOW adversity has come into play at THIS level. Compound that with one major knee injury away from being an average Joe at best and well?????what did people expect? Auto pilot like last year?

another thing that just killed the redskin faithful this summer was NFL defenses will be better prepared for the read option and Bob will be hit carrying out that fake. The trade off ALWAYS was hits on the QB with questionable health. It's an adjustment Bob hasn't been able to make thus far and perhaps won't....it may define him from here on out.

Next 10 Years!
SO SURE OF THEMSELVES
and now?

the same ones on the skins board are questioning the trade that brought BOB there. Pure comedy reading the skins board these days

Point that finger at cowboy fans and Romo....redskin fans remain a bundle of joy
:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read anything new in that article, but the more they lose, the more he struggles, and the more he deflects responsibility, the deeper this issue becomes, and the more negative attention they'll receive. They can fire the coaches and replace some supporting players, but they better win if they do. He's only going to get one more HC to have issues under before Snyder swallows a difficult pill and this guy become somewhat of a modern day Jeff George.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy oh boy, is this going to be a fun thread for y'all. :L

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy oh boy, is this going to be a fun thread for y'all. :L

not so much.
me? I've been singing the same tune since July.
Shout out to shark, bovey and joy.
Funny,,,,now two of the three are posting what pday was saying this summer.

Best thing about these forums for some....they learn a little football along the way:noidea:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but, but, but, he's Black Jesus.......:laugh3:

#The Return of the "Catfish" :suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only time will tell the truth in regards to Griff and his development. What cracks me up is the constantly differing, media narratives that emerge every week. Got to sell stories. When you're 3-7, it's what you expect. Got to prove things on the field. That much at least, remains true in the game of football.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Thursday, NFL Films' Greg Cosell, who probably watches more game film than anyone not employed by an NFL team, said that Buccaneers rookie Mike Glennon, who replaced Josh Freeman in Week 4, is already farther along in his development than Griffin. “Mike Glennon is so far more advanced than RG3 playing NFL quarterback that it's not even close,” Cosell said during an appearance on 98.7 The Fan in Tampa Bay. ”They shouldn't even be in the same discussion.” What Cosell sees on film matches up with Football Outsiders' advanced metrics. FO ranks Glennon 15th in total value among all quarterbacks; RG3 is 29th, just ahead of Matt Schaub and Christian Ponder.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like to point out that Cosell is the same guy, who referred to the read option as the wild cat, multiple times, last year. He may watch a lot of film, but I question some of his analysis. I don't, however, disagree that Griff has been 'wildly inconsistent' this year. Our entire team has been.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what Cossell says, I would take RG3 over alot of QBs in the NFL. Yes he has a lot to learn.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin QB rankings have him as the 16 th best as of today. Martin QB rankings also has him as the 3rd QB under 25

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The great thing about this is he seems to be a crybaby in the locker room. We saw what that did to this team with TO .... Hell Philly even knows what a crybaby can do .. same damn player

If his receivers don't like him .... He has lost that team.
He could win it back ... but wont be this year.

Now next year they have cap money to spend. But not a single #1 FA receiver. Some decent ones.... but not a #1. And they don't have a top draft pick to get him one.

Heath Schueler was the 1st
Jason Campell was #2
and now RG3
the name couldn't be more fitting.

If they stick with him ... by the time they could put weapons around him.... his contract will be up .... and if he looks the part of a top QB .... he puts them back in cap hell.
There is no light at the end of the tunnel

well there is one ... for them .... but it wont happen

trade him this offseason.... and go with Cousins (who hasn't lost the locker room and coaching staff) take the cap hit while they have the extra cash

Like I said thats not going to happen though