• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reuben Foster = Aldon Smith II?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with many people such as Foster is that they believe that they are not the problem; that other people are to blame. I believe he thinks he does not have a problem, but an assault rifle? C'mon man.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with many people such as Foster is that they believe that they are not the problem; that other people are to blame. I believe he thinks he does not have a problem, but an assault rifle? C'mon man.

An assault rifle I don't have a problem with, it's the domestic assault that is the real issue. I would also say California is probably not the state to bring or own an assault rifle.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An assault rifle I don't have a problem with, it's the domestic assault that is the real issue. I would also say California is probably not the state to bring or own an assault rifle.
I can't excuse it but I can understand losing your temper and maybe getting carried away; that stuff happens between men and women, especially young ones. But with an assault rifle you planned to break the law, you knowing brought an illegal weapon into the state.
I hope they give him one more chance with zero tolerance

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't excuse it but I can understand losing your temper and maybe getting carried away; that stuff happens between men and women, especially young ones. But with an assault rifle you planned to break the law, you knowing brought an illegal weapon into the state.
I hope they give him one more chance with zero tolerance

See in my state the aren't illegal but you have to know the laws where you are living. I certainly don't agree with using it in an act of violence which I'm not sure he did.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See in my state the aren't illegal but you have to know the laws where you are living. I certainly don't agree with using it in an act of violence which I'm not sure he did.

Man...it's crazy that these guys don't understand that this type of behavior doesn't fly...anywhere.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so either but they did find one. Perhaps his girlfriend ratted him out. But what else would you use it for other than criminally?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so either but they did find one. Perhaps his girlfriend ratted him out. But what else would you use it for other than criminally?

Some people like guns for target shooting. I only use mine for hunting and it was given to me by my father. I do know people where I live that own them and use them for target shooting not criminal activity. Most criminal activity is done with a hand gun which is much smaller and easier to conceal.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My dad has an AR-15 and just uses it to shoot targets and shit.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people like guns for target shooting. I only use mine for hunting and it was given to me by my father. I do know people where I live that own them and use them for target shooting not criminal activity. Most criminal activity is done with a hand gun which is much smaller and easier to conceal.
Fair enough. There is no need for one unless you are in combat and thus they should be banned; just my opinion.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought the AR-15 wasn't fully automatic though unless altered..

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know quite a few people who own one. They are people who like to shoot targets at the range. My uncle had an SKS that I always wanted to try shooting but never got around to it.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I only own shotguns which I use for hunting and trap shooting. California's gun laws are really screwed up. "Assault rifles" are not necessarily illegal in California, as long as they don't have the accessories that California specifically prohibits. California has a list of banned assault weapons but that list has not been updated in years. His problem might be that he purchased the guns out of state and those guns have attachments or characteristics that make them illegal in CA. Guns like that need to be purchased in CA to ensure they are compliant with our stupid laws.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had three . Two AR15s and a

These guns are commonly used at gun ranges but I bet Foster just had it as a way to look tough. I think the police asked her on the phone if he had any weapons and she said two ARs. They searched the house and found that one

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not fully automatic. They are legal in California. My girlfriend's son owns one.
OK. I was thinking about Foster's case and doesn't the weapon have to be fully automatic-capable to be considered an assault weapon? Perhaps not.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had three . Two AR15s and a

These guns are commonly used at gun ranges but I bet Foster just had it as a way to look tough. I think the police asked her on the phone if he had any weapons and she said two ARs. They searched the house and found that one
What was the third one?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. I was thinking about Foster's case and doesn't the weapon have to be fully automatic-capable to be considered an assault weapon? Perhaps not.

No they don't have to be fully auto. Fully automatic weapons are banned under federal law. The term assault weapon has to with appearance. an AR15 used to look identical to an M16 so they are called an assault rifle. I think under law if a gun has certain attributes, it is considered an assault weapon. CA has a list of assault weapons that are banned in the state. The list has not been updated in a decade. The weapon Foster had has parts that make it illegal in CA. The guns can be modified to make them legal in CA but I seriously doubt he thought this all through. My guess is he bought it out of state and brought it here unaltered. His girlfriend stated Foster has two AR15s but the police did not find those. The gun the police found was an SGR

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. There is no need for one unless you are in combat and thus they should be banned; just my opinion.

I don't own one and don't really have a need for one but if some one were trying to invade my home I would call that combat.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't own one and don't really have a need for one but if some one were trying to invade my home I would call that combat.
Shotgun or pistol will handle that. Anyone comes in my house unwanted that is what they'll get.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shotgun or pistol will handle that. Anyone comes in my house unwanted that is what they'll get.

Like I said I don't really have a need for it where I live in the middle of no where. If you are going to own a gun in a state like California which I'm sure has strict laws you need to know them especially if that gun is an assault rifle. This is another sign of his immaturity.