• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Return to kelly green?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles submitted the following rule change to be voted on in the owners meetings next week

2017 RESOLUTION G-1

Amend the NFL’s On-Field Policy (2016 Game Operations Manual, pgs. A46-A47, C (2), Miscellaneous Uniform Areas-Third Uniforms) to read (new language underlined, deleted language struck through):

C. Miscellaneous Uniform Areas
(2) Third Uniforms — Each club is permitted to wear a League-approved third uniform and helmet for up to two (2) regular season games (home or away), and must submit its selection(s) to the NFL Football Operations department by July 1, along with all other jersey color designations for the upcoming season.

Only current, primary helmets may be used as part of a third uniform. Alternate helmets are not permitted. Alternate helmets are permitted to be worn only with the League-approved third uniform or its Thursday Night Football uniform, and must conform to all safety standards applicable to the club’s primary helmets. Additionally, Cclubs are permitted to change the color of facemasks for either its alternate/throwback uniform or its Thursday Night Football uniform. Please refer to the Uniform Policy on page A39 for more information.

A visiting team may only wear a third uniform if the jersey color is of sufficient contrast to the home team’s jersey color, as determined by the NFL Football Operations department.

Third uniforms can only be worn for regular season games scheduled on Sunday afternoons and which are played in stadiums in the United States in any week prior to the start of “flexible scheduling.” Third uniforms cannot be worn in the preseason or postseason.

Any requests for an exception to the Third Uniform policy must be submitted in writing to the NFL Football Operations department by July 1 of that year.

Submitted by Philadelphia Eagles

Effect: Permits clubs to have an alternate helmet in a color to match their third uniform.

Reason: Current rule is unnecessarily restrictive; by our equipment manager’s estimate, players at certain positions can go through 15-20 helmets per season and players regularly switch helmets during the game (e.g., helmet breaks, player with C2P components needs to switch to helmet without C2P components).

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles submitted the following rule change to be voted on in the owners meetings next week

fa822f3d7f991811f1f07df6bcf53410_oh-hell-yeah-oh-hell-yes-memes_1024-776.jpeg

Hell Yeah indeed....give me some old school kelly green. And give me the silver wings on helmet and silver pants as well!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've been waiting for philly to go back to their previous unis, which were awesome. always felt like the current digs made 'em look like the ninja turtles, not really a fan.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d825fd1c0ccb7587401b8733699651de.jpg I am pretty sure nobody would agree with me, but I would love to see the Eagles go with an entirely new uniform and color. Eagles are Brown and White. Brown pants, white shirts and Brown helmets with a new logo. I think it would look sharp and maybe change the curse. I will add a couple of helmet logos I like!

Last edited:

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 156766 I am pretty sure nobody would agree with me, but I would love to see the Eagles go with an entirely new uniform and color. Eagles are Brown and White. Brown pants, white shirts and Brown helmets with a new logo. I think it would look sharp and maybe change the curse. I will add a couple of helmet logos I like!

You're suggestion on cancelling out a football curse is literally the color brown?

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're suggestion on cancelling out a football curse is literally the color brown?
No, that is not what I said. I said maybe is could help the curse. Lots of teams have went with a refresh. Seattle and Tampa are two off the top of my head and will also mention that both teams won a superbowl after a refresh! Never going to happen, but I for one would love to see a full uniform change and logo.

Last edited:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been well documented that Lurie's ex wife was the force behind getting rid of kelly green. So, not totally surprising now that he traded her in for a younger Asian hotty. He probably looks at those uniforms and it reminds him of his ex wife!

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will they call it Chip Kelly green?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will they call it Chip Kelly green?

Hmmmm....a Vegas who is a Packers fan. I know this person! Nice to see you!

That's some funny shit there! Lol
We.....might have to call it a different type of green.
Or....fuck him.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm....a Vegas who is a Packers fan. I know this person! Nice to see you!

That's some funny shit there! Lol
We.....might have to call it a different type of green.
Or....fuck him.
Thanx. It's good to be here.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great shade. Should definitely bring it back in some form.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great shade. Should definitely bring it back in some form.

I would take the Kelly green as an alternate third over the midnight black. The black was cool at first. But it wore off and it's just kind of uninspiring to me at this point.

What ill shared was interesting. It makes sense that they've rarely gone with it with such a helmet rule. You can go Kelly green with the current helmet. That would just look horrible. I would slate those two alternate Kelly green games to the home Giants and Cowboys games!!

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 156766 I am pretty sure nobody would agree with me, but I would love to see the Eagles go with an entirely new uniform and color. Eagles are Brown and White. Brown pants, white shirts and Brown helmets with a new logo. I think it would look sharp and maybe change the curse. I will add a couple of helmet logos I like!
maybe a straight white helmet with a yellow facemask to look like a beak?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take the Kelly green as an alternate third over the midnight black. The black was cool at first. But it wore off and it's just kind of uninspiring to me at this point.

What ill shared was interesting. It makes sense that they've rarely gone with it with such a helmet rule. You can go Kelly green with the current helmet. That would just look horrible. I would slate those two alternate Kelly green games to the home Giants and Cowboys games!!
I as thinking maybe they want to get a black helmet (with a white wing) to go with the blackout uniforms

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dawkins gave life to the black uni, but we don't have any ballers like that on the defense now. If you wear black with a shitty defense you just look pathetic.