• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reports of Foxx being fired

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox brought a toughness back to the team, but at best, it's a Lovie Smith copy. Tough D, inept O.

Stock up on big uglies and bring in a legit receiver or two and this team's arrow is pointing up.

The coaching hire has to be right. Another Trestman will kill us.

I hope they consider retaining Fangio.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only idiots think the problem with this offense is the lack of WRs. The real issue is the offensive line and lack of Trubisky's experience. Fix both and this offense will move the ball. The monkeys that want WRs are video game loving children.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox brought a toughness back to the team, but at best, it's a Lovie Smith copy. Tough D, inept O.

Stock up on big uglies and bring in a legit receiver or two and this team's arrow is pointing up.

The coaching hire has to be right. Another Trestman will kill us.

I hope they consider retaining Fangio.

Only idiots think the problem with this offense is the lack of WRs. The real issue is the offensive line and lack of Trubisky's experience. Fix both and this offense will move the ball. The monkeys that want WRs are video game loving children.

Reading comprehension much, dummy?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus, is that a "what-if" scenario!?.. you clickbaitin' bastard. :lol:

that would be awful, btw

EDIT: Oh shit, it's actually being reported on:shocked: fml

How does ownership let that happen?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We go after Harbaugh after UM's bowl game today?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am still not letting Pace off the hook. We all know Pace was forced to hire Fox, that is a given, but lets not forget that the big rouge this year was signing Glennon to 45 million dollar deal so the league thought we were not going QB early, then give up pick #67, #111 and lets not forget the third rounder in the 2018 draft for a move he did not have to make and still get Trubisky. Those are the picks Pace has not missed on.

You guys that know me know I prefer defense here in Chicago, but even though we do not have the big tools on defense, going back to a 4-3 will set this team back three more years. Bullard is the only guy that can be a legit DE in a 4-3, Goldman and Hicks are where they belong inside, but Floyd would end up being lost. To have Buddy Ryan look at the talent and make a defense fit them was a godsend in 1985.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am still not letting Pace off the hook. We all know Pace was forced to hire Fox, that is a given, but lets not forget that the big rouge this year was signing Glennon to 45 million dollar deal so the league thought we were not going QB early, then give up pick #67, #111 and lets not forget the third rounder in the 2018 draft for a move he did not have to make and still get Trubisky. Those are the picks Pace has not missed on.

Whoa whoa whoa. But Beardown says the Glennon signing was a great deal for us. What happened?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa whoa whoa. But Beardown says the Glennon signing was a great deal for us. What happened?

I would have settled for the 18 million dollar part, not the picks, but why are you bringing BD into this?