• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reported: Alex Smith Traded To Redskins

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I dislike about Talib is it seems he loses his composure, and it is getting worse. He had the fight in Tennessee, the eye poke in Indy, and the Crabtree incidents get old.

I also subscribe to the idea it is better to move on from a player a year early but then a year late.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I had no problem with his fight in Tennessee.

Anytime a guy goes after the knee of another star player he deserves what he gets. Talib is our enforcer. I was glad he did that.

He had the dangerous face mask on Corey Brown too. He needs better control for sure. The fight with Crabtree, what are you going to do? Let the guy punch you in the face and not defend yourself? Tough situation for him there. The eye poke was embarrassing. The fight with Crabby was more embarrassing for Crabtree, IMO.

Either way yes, he is always mixed up into that bad boy behavior, there is a part of me that likes some of it because I feel you need those types of enforces on your team like hockey but only to a certain degree and he has gone a bit too far, but he is still a wonderful player. But he lives life on the edge that is for sure... At Tampa he had some real dicey situations. He has dodged a lot of bullets (no pun intended)

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I had no problem with his fight in Tennessee.

Anytime a guy goes after the knee of another star player he deserves what he gets. Talib is our enforcer. I was glad he did that.

He had the dangerous face mask on Corey Brown too. He needs better control for sure. The fight with Crabtree, what are you going to do? Let the guy punch you in the face and not defend yourself? Tough situation for him there. The eye poke was embarrassing. The fight with Crabby was more embarrassing for Crabtree, IMO.

Either way yes, he is always mixed up into that bad boy behavior, there is a part of me that likes some of it because I feel you need those types of enforces on your team like hockey but only to a certain degree and he has gone a bit too far, but he is still a wonderful player. But he lives life on the edge that is for sure... At Tampa he had some real dicey situations. He has dodged a lot of bullets (no pun intended)

I think the enforcer aspect of Maliks play is what we miss most about him. Wolfe isnt that person, nor is anyone else.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the fire that Talib brings to the defense. He may have slowed down a tad but like DC says, every team needs that enforcer. With TJ Ward gone, we can't afford to lose Talib's alpha dog mentality as well.

I do hate his salary though!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I like about Bolles too he is the new enforcer of the OL we have lacked the past few years.

It use to be Zane Beadles when he was there. He got in everyone’s face, was always involved in a scuffle, after he went to Jax it became Orlando Franklin for a year until he moved on to San Diego. After that the only enforcer we had on the OL was James Ferentz and he was more of a practice dummy.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opps never mind

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the enforcer aspect of Maliks play is what we miss most about him. Wolfe isnt that person, nor is anyone else.

Ya I totally loved Malik "3 stupidass personal foul penalties a game" Jackson.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I totally loved Malik "3 stupidass personal foul penalties a game" Jackson.

True. Im glad we've cleaned up those flags since our last Superbowl win, arent you?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Im glad we've cleaned up those flags since our last Superbowl win, arent you?

Sarcasm award winning post - right here.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're saying tons of penalties = SB wins. By god the Raiders must be killing it in the SB department.

And for the record Malik Jackson is overrated like crazy. He's practically the definition of a player who has an average regular season but shows up in the playoffs and gets paid big as a result, hell I just realized he was our Joe Flacco.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs needed the cap room.

Interesting had that trade gone down though.

Funny to think the Vikings have 3 QB's who are considered "starting" material, but may not end up with any of the 3 starting next year. They are looking to go big and I don't blame them... They need to be all in with current situation.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw on Facebook link that the Broncos offered Talib and a 2nd round pick for Smith. Here is a link to a similar story:
REPORT: Chiefs Turned Down Monster Broncos Trade Offer for Alex Smith

I've talked to a lot of people connected on both the Broncos and Chiefs and both sides have said that deal never actually happened. It all got started when Mike Klis suggested that the Broncos SHOULD offer that and be happy to get Smith. People took that as they were planning on offering it then some media guys said the Broncos did offer it but got rejected by the Chiefs. It just never happened. The Broncos knew they would never get Smith and didn't even try.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does sound like unless something crazy happens Cousins will either be with the Broncos or the Vikings. I've heard he has rejected the Browns and Jets already telling them he just doesn't like their situations as much as the first two teams. Seems like money is about maybe 3rd on his chart of things that matter to him as he is willing to take less to go to a team he views as championship caliber.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes are in it - just to keep the Broncos honest - my opinion.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes are in it - just to keep the Broncos honest - my opinion.
From an agents perspective, you certainly want to have more than one team competing for your client’s services.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've talked to a lot of people connected on both the Broncos and Chiefs and both sides have said that deal never actually happened. It all got started when Mike Klis suggested that the Broncos SHOULD offer that and be happy to get Smith. People took that as they were planning on offering it then some media guys said the Broncos did offer it but got rejected by the Chiefs. It just never happened. The Broncos knew they would never get Smith and didn't even try.

Yeah just seems like an odd type of deal between two rivals.

I feel like a lot of people are making up Talib trade ideas. This being one. another being Talib for Michael Crabtree because of the irony behind it. lol