• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pick the RAIDERS to win this game because I believe they are the better team.

What I really want to see though is how they play as a unit. That story about the OL throwing the game against Wash wont go away! If this team is divided we will see it from the get go and our season will end right there and then. That's when I stop caring about football and the RAIDERS.

Just win and put those disturbing rumors to bed!!

So if the Broncos win it is because the Raiders were distracted. If the Raiders win it is because they are the more talented team...have I got that right?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend was correct, this league is a joke. I'm done. Peace!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend was correct, this league is a joke. I'm done. Peace!

Why is it a joke? Because your team is losing this game right now? Why can't it just be the Broncos are a better team right now? Why does it have to be the league is a joke?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it a joke? Because your team is losing this game right now? Why can't it just be the Broncos are a better team right now? Why does it have to be the league is a joke?
Does it matter? I just said, I'm done with football dude. Fucken respect what I say dude. We debated for what 8 years or so now? Wins and loses didn't matter, I always showed up. I'm just done dude. The league is a joke to me man. Fucken resect. Have some some class dude, and just move on man. I am.. Good debating with ya dude.
You want to be a pussy or some fucken POS troll go ahead man. Good luck the rest of the season dude.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter? I just said, I'm done with football dude. Fucken respect what I say dude. We debated for what 8 years or so now? Wins and loses didn't matter, I always showed up. I'm just done dude. The league is a joke to me man. Fucken resect. Have some some class dude, and just move on man. I am.. Good debating with ya dude.
You want to be a pussy or some fucken POS troll go ahead man. Good luck the rest of the season dude.

Temper tantrum much?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just was wondering what in the world you saw in this game that made you so mad. I thought it has been a pretty well called game where the officials have stayed out of it for the most part. Good talking with you though all these years. Good luck in whatever you do.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may as well shut the Raider forum down. Idahofan was the only guy posting anything here. Even carried on conversations with himself. A true Raiders fan!

Stinks that his team loses two in a row and he disappears on me. As a loyal Bronco fan it is my duty to talk smack at that point. Plus just fun to talk with Idaho every once in a while to keep him on his toes.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stinks that his team loses two in a row and he disappears on me. As a loyal Bronco fan it is my duty to talk smack at that point. Plus just fun to talk with Idaho every once in a while to keep him on his toes.
When have I ever disappeared? Don't force me back into these threads cd.

The RAIDERS gave up on the season dude, so why should I be on here defending them like I used too?
It's getting real ugly in Oakland right now. Penn jumping out of his car and wanting to fight with some fan just today after the game. Irvin saying, the players don't even care if they are winning or losing. Richard calling out players saying aint you tired yet. Carr sitting by himself.. This is a divided team right now, playing football isn't important to them as of now. So why should I care cd? Why should I be on here defending them like I have been doing ALL these years? Its not the same anymore dude.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When have I ever disappeared? Don't force me back into these threads cd.

The RAIDERS gave up on the season dude, so why should I be on here defending them like I used too?
It's getting real ugly in Oakland right now. Penn jumping out of his car and wanting to fight with some fan just today after the game. Irvin saying, the players don't even care if they are winning or losing. Richard calling out players saying aint you tired yet. Carr sitting by himself.. This is a divided team right now, playing football isn't important to them as of now. So why should I care cd? Why should I be on here defending them like I have been doing ALL these years? Its not the same anymore dude.

Why can't it just be that they have average talent just like I said at the beginning of the year? I told you the exact issues they would have as a team and guess what those very things have popped up this year. So maybe it is just that they are playing at the level the talent and coaching allows them to play at.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't it just be that they have average talent just like I said at the beginning of the year? I told you the exact issues they would have as a team and guess what those very things have popped up this year. So maybe it is just that they are playing at the level the talent and coaching allows them to play at.
See now you are trying to make this all about you dude, wrong or right is what you are after. There is no right or wrong when it comes to the issues the RAIDERS are facing as a team. Split locker rooms, teams, fans or just normal everyday people is not something to be gloating over. Hey I was right! Nah dude its not about that anymore, the issues are much bigger. Its starting to spread to other teams. See the Steelers dude. That is a team cut in half, but they are just more public with it. The RAIDERS are more low key, and even then its making more noise by the day. What we need to understand as fans? Players are just like all of us, with strong opinions on how they see things. And it effects people and players in different ways.

I will always cheer for the RAIDERS cuz that's the only team in ALL of sports I care about.
All I ask as a fan? Give effort as a team and I will give effort as a fan. Cuz I ain't going back to the old ways!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See now you are trying to make this all about you dude, wrong or right is what you are after. There is no right or wrong when it comes to the issues the RAIDERS are facing as a team. Split locker rooms, teams, fans or just normal everyday people is not something to be gloating over. Hey I was right! Nah dude its not about that anymore, the issues are much bigger. Its starting to spread to other teams. See the Steelers dude. That is a team cut in half, but they are just more public with it. The RAIDERS are more low key, and even then its making more noise by the day. What we need to understand as fans? Players are just like all of us, with strong opinions on how they see things. And it effects people and players in different ways.

I will always cheer for the RAIDERS cuz that's the only team in ALL of sports I care about.
All I ask as a fan? Give effort as a team and I will give effort as a fan. Cuz I ain't going back to the old ways!!

I'm not making this about me. I'm making this about the fact that the only reason you can see for the Raiders struggling so far this year is that they are divided in the locker room and over politics. You can't acknowledge that maybe they also have a talent issue especially on the defensive side of the ball that I told you about all last year and this year yet you continually choose to ignore. If you want to keep believing the way you do that is fine but there are plenty out there that know football and understood the Raiders had some major holes that could really show up big time this year. Throw in the big decisions this year for Del Rio are not working out like last year. Going for it on 4th down twice and failing both times. Last year those were good and he was thought a genius. Now this year they are failing and people are questioning his ability to coach. Throw in as the HC it is his responsibility to get the locker room right and obviously if you believe the way you do then Del Rio has been a terrible coach this year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making this about me. I'm making this about the fact that the only reason you can see for the Raiders struggling so far this year is that they are divided in the locker room and over politics. You can't acknowledge that maybe they also have a talent issue especially on the defensive side of the ball that I told you about all last year and this year yet you continually choose to ignore. If you want to keep believing the way you do that is fine but there are plenty out there that know football and understood the Raiders had some major holes that could really show up big time this year. Throw in the big decisions this year for Del Rio are not working out like last year. Going for it on 4th down twice and failing both times. Last year those were good and he was thought a genius. Now this year they are failing and people are questioning his ability to coach. Throw in as the HC it is his responsibility to get the locker room right and obviously if you believe the way you do then Del Rio has been a terrible coach this year.
No, you are making this about you dude. You want to be right over issues that are much bigger then football.
The news, sports news, etc are telling us all that its dividing teams even further. But you buy it for other teams just not the RAIDERS. And that's cuz you want to be right. This team is starting to slowly turn on the coaching staff, fans as you seen the Penn video by now. Another loss and it becomes FULL blown finger pointing at the coaches, players, fans. You understand whats up, but you feel the need to be right over the issues that are taking over the game we all care about.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you are making this about you dude. You want to be right over issues that are much bigger then football.
The news, sports news, etc are telling us all that its dividing teams even further. But you buy it for other teams just not the RAIDERS. And that's cuz you want to be right. This team is starting to slowly turn on the coaching staff, fans as you seen the Penn video by now. Another loss and it becomes FULL blown finger pointing at the coaches, players, fans. You understand whats up, but you feel the need to be right over the issues that are taking over the game we all care about.

I have not allowed that excuse to be used for any team. They are all dealing with it. They all have players that have disagreed. Heck the Broncos had 2 players go very public that they disagree on the matter and are not happy with the words of the other. Yet hey they still go out and play as a team. That is where coaching comes in of allowing players to speak their peace but not allowing it to divide the locker room. If anything that is the top job of a coach is to keep a locker room together.

And the reason I keep commenting on this is because for you for some reason this is the ONLY reason they could be losing. I'm just pointing out that there could be a much bigger issue for the Raiders and that is a lack of talent especially on the defensive side of the ball. Throw in Cooper has been a shell of himself for longer than just this year. So can't blame his struggles on the issues going on around our country. The Raiders don't have the running game they had last year as Lynch has been a shell of his former self. That has been very obvious. So without a dynamic run game that has made the passing game that much harder. Instead of 3rd and 3 they are finding themselves in 3rd and 10 type situations where Carr has to hold onto the ball a bit longer. They have more issues than just a divided locker room.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not allowed that excuse to be used for any team. They are all dealing with it. They all have players that have disagreed. Heck the Broncos had 2 players go very public that they disagree on the matter and are not happy with the words of the other. Yet hey they still go out and play as a team. That is where coaching comes in of allowing players to speak their peace but not allowing it to divide the locker room. If anything that is the top job of a coach is to keep a locker room together.

And the reason I keep commenting on this is because for you for some reason this is the ONLY reason they could be losing. I'm just pointing out that there could be a much bigger issue for the Raiders and that is a lack of talent especially on the defensive side of the ball. Throw in Cooper has been a shell of himself for longer than just this year. So can't blame his struggles on the issues going on around our country. The Raiders don't have the running game they had last year as Lynch has been a shell of his former self. That has been very obvious. So without a dynamic run game that has made the passing game that much harder. Instead of 3rd and 3 they are finding themselves in 3rd and 10 type situations where Carr has to hold onto the ball a bit longer. They have more issues than just a divided locker room.
You have not allowed it as an excuse and yet its affecting the teams directly. So it is an excuse when a players head is not in the game. I mean this is real world stuff and not the fantasy game we all enjoy.

I see what you are trying to do here dude. You want to make this about right or wrong and trying to lump all players together and how they see things. It don't work that way, and you know it.
Hey? I like Corona beer so you should like it too, right? Everybody is different dude on how they see things. Heck I don't see things the way you do, just like others don't see it like we do.

And no its not the only reason teams lose. Bad coaching, injuries, lack of talent, a lot of sheet can happen as to why teams win or lose. But if you have a divided team with NO motivation and lack of focus? Well nothing else matters.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have not allowed it as an excuse and yet its affecting the teams directly. So it is an excuse when a players head is not in the game. I mean this is real world stuff and not the fantasy game we all enjoy.

I see what you are trying to do here dude. You want to make this about right or wrong and trying to lump all players together and how they see things. It don't work that way, and you know it.
Hey? I like Corona beer so you should like it too, right? Everybody is different dude on how they see things. Heck I don't see things the way you do, just like others don't see it like we do.

And no its not the only reason teams lose. Bad coaching, injuries, lack of talent, a lot of sheet can happen as to why teams win or lose. But if you have a divided team with NO motivation and lack of focus? Well nothing else matters.

I know players are different. It is still a coaching issue then if they can't get players motivated or reunited. I told you Jack Del Rio is not a great coach in this league and it is shining through this year. When things are good and working yeah players rally around him. When things start to fall apart and they are looking for one voice to keep them together well he is nowhere to be found. IF he can't get them together then he needs to be fired.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know players are different. It is still a coaching issue then if they can't get players motivated or reunited. I told you Jack Del Rio is not a great coach in this league and it is shining through this year. When things are good and working yeah players rally around him. When things start to fall apart and they are looking for one voice to keep them together well he is nowhere to be found. IF he can't get them together then he needs to be fired.
Let me ask you dude, as you know a lot? Do you think the Steelers split locker room has anything to do with their play? Do you think Jerry Jones coming out and saying, whoever don't stand WILL NOT play will affect that team?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you dude, as you know a lot? Do you think the Steelers split locker room has anything to do with their play? Do you think Jerry Jones coming out and saying, whoever don't stand WILL NOT play will affect that team?

I don't think it is effecting them to the level you are speaking to. I do think it will effect them some though. These guys still have families to take care of and them playing terrible doens't help them make the money needed to do that.

And I don't think Jerry's comments have anything to do with their defense struggling so far this year. They have a terrible secondary and a DL that struggles to stop the run consistently. The bigger issue for them is talent than being divided. Same with the Steelers in I can point to their defense trying to transition this year because they know the style they played with couldn't beat the Patriots. So they are trying to transition to a more man style defense and they are seeing growing pains in that as they haven't found all the pieces needed.

I said the same thing about the Raiders. On defense that secondary is terrible. They were terrible last year. Only good thing they could do is get turnovers. Those turnovers are not happening this year and the defense is getting shredded. They have struggled to get pressure on the QB outside of Mack. Said they would have that too. LB's are slow at diagnosing so getting beat over the middle. That is a talent/coaching issue not a divided locker room issue.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is effecting them to the level you are speaking to. I do think it will effect them some though. These guys still have families to take care of and them playing terrible doens't help them make the money needed to do that.

And I don't think Jerry's comments have anything to do with their defense struggling so far this year. They have a terrible secondary and a DL that struggles to stop the run consistently. The bigger issue for them is talent than being divided. Same with the Steelers in I can point to their defense trying to transition this year because they know the style they played with couldn't beat the Patriots. So they are trying to transition to a more man style defense and they are seeing growing pains in that as they haven't found all the pieces needed.

I said the same thing about the Raiders. On defense that secondary is terrible. They were terrible last year. Only good thing they could do is get turnovers. Those turnovers are not happening this year and the defense is getting shredded. They have struggled to get pressure on the QB outside of Mack. Said they would have that too. LB's are slow at diagnosing so getting beat over the middle. That is a talent/coaching issue not a divided locker room issue.
Clever. The money they already have dude. That's in the bank man. The level of play has fallen for the simple reason as a split locker room. That kind of sheet does that to teams. You played the game so you should know that. Again, this all comes back to how it effects different players. Drama for some puts them in the dumps while others it don't.

And as for the Cowboys? Of course it will effect them as a team. The owner don't have their back, so lack of focus could set in. Hey JJ? how you like that loss?!

And again, I knew you would bring this back to the RAIDERS in which you should really, cuz its a RAIDER board.
And they cant be that terrible cuz they held you guys to field goals, that is unless you think the Ravens are better than you guy??

This drama all started in DC with the protest and has went down hill since then.. Its a divided team as of now. You know it as well, but you just want to be right over real life issues..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clever. The money they already have dude. That's in the bank man. The level of play has fallen for the simple reason as a split locker room. That kind of sheet does that to teams. You played the game so you should know that. Again, this all comes back to how it effects different players. Drama for some puts them in the dumps while others it don't.

And as for the Cowboys? Of course it will effect them as a team. The owner don't have their back, so lack of focus could set in. Hey JJ? how you like that loss?!

And again, I knew you would bring this back to the RAIDERS in which you should really, cuz its a RAIDER board.
And they cant be that terrible cuz they held you guys to field goals, that is unless you think the Ravens are better than you guy??

This drama all started in DC with the protest and has went down hill since then.. Its a divided team as of now. You know it as well, but you just want to be right over real life issues..

Few things...

1) NFL money is not all just in the bank. With non-guaranteed contracts, unlike the other major sports, players have to keep playing at a high level to maximize the value of the contract. Just using an example from your own team we have Bruce Irvin. He signed a 4-year/$37 million contract. Only $14.5 million of that is guaranteed. The rest of it he has to actually earn or be cut. The next two seasons none of his money is guaranteed. If he wants to stay with the Raiders he has to up his game the rest of the year to prove he deserves to stay on this roster. Right now he has not come close to that. It is the same with lots of other players. They will quickly find themselves out of work if they do not continue to play well.

2) As for holding the Broncos to field goals they kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties. Good drives kept getting stalled and leading to them having to kick field goals. That game should have been over at half time but the offense just couldn't finish things off. They struggled the week before against Buffalo with the same issue. So I wouldn't look at how they stopped the Broncos in the red zone as some big sign that they are a great defense. The broncos were a bottom-10 offense last year. And I told you the offense will have its struggles this year and could be the downfall of the Broncos. That is the weakness of the team. Also doesn't help that our field goal kicker is in a slump so far this year. So missed points that should have been on the board.

3) And again we will have to agree to disagree. I think the Raiders problems go way beyond just the protests. I do think they have a talent void on the defensive side of the ball and Lynch is nowhere near living up to the hype that was given him. Throw in Cooper for about 16 games now has been a shell of himself making that offense limited. And of course you know my thoughts on Del Rio and thinking he is not a good coach and will hold back the Raiders. I predicted an 8-8 season before the start of the year and before the start of the protests for a reason. Heck I didn't even pick the Broncos to win the division. So it isn't me being a homer to pick against the Raiders as I picked the Chiefs to win the division. It is just what I see with the talent void for them and playing a much tougher schedule than the year before. Throw in I didn't figure they would keep up the pace of turnovers they had the year before. And hey all of that has played out exactly as I said.