• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins Free Agency 2017

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the current signings by the Redskins

1) DT – Terrell McClain (28yrs old) 4yr, $21 million
2) DT – Stacy McGee (27yrs old) 5yr, $25 million
3) S - D.J. Swearinger (25yrs old) 3yr, $13.5 million ($6 in 1st year)
4) WR - Terrelle Pryor ((27yrs old), 1yr $8 million

Last edited by a moderator:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Leary add because he is not the highest rated and has played well in our blocking scheme under Callahan.

I can be happy with Williams but Dontari Poe would also be a nice add.

Manti Teo is an interesting ILB.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I was confused at first. BUt I figured now much like you call Kirk Cousins KURT, you just fat fingered the year. And really meant 2017 free agents.

Yea i like the Leary pick, and I could live with Poe depending on how much he costs.

And i wouldnt be too upset with Teo as well.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your numbers on Leary? I am thinking 4-5 mil per...basically it is just getting rid of Lauvao's contract.

Teo is always injured but should come cheap. Maybe 2 mil per.

Poe is one I have no idea on. I do know it is a nasty D but statistically he isn't much. Having not watched a lot of KC games, I am not sure.

Williams is a big dude and may come cheap. A lower priced alternative to Poe perhaps. Maybe grab both...not like we can't use the DL help.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I've been away from the forums for a WHILE, lol.
Sorry for the typo's. Te'o would be great to add, and Poe...I thought I read he is already working on a deal
with KC?

Also, Shark...Kurt Cousins is Kirk at the elite level we've hoped for.
Which will be 2017

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I've been away from the forums for a WHILE, lol.
Sorry for the typo's. Te'o would be great to add, and Poe...I thought I read he is already working on a deal
with KC?

Also, Shark...Kurt Cousins is Kirk at the elite level we've hoped for.
Which will be 2017

OK , one you need to stop slacking and post more.

two.... in that case, I hope Kurt does show up. But I think his official name at that point would be Kurt Cou$in$. :D

Because unless he totally shits the bed in the next two weeks, he fittin to get paid.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time I was here, there was huge drama with dean, davey and some dude named bananaman breaching the terms of a bet. Kevin and I got into some issue and settled it. And it was all over our draft picks, lol.
I'd prefer to be in the league of shadows when it comes to posting. I know around March we all are going to be
fighting!!!
Great to see you all going strong though:thumb:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time I was here, there was huge drama with dean, davey and some dude named bananaman breaching the terms of a bet. Kevin and I got into some issue and settled it. And it was all over our draft picks, lol.
I'd prefer to be in the league of shadows when it comes to posting. I know around March we all are going to be
fighting!!!
Great to see you all going strong though:thumb:

Bovey and Banahammock have dropped off the face of the board. And Dean.. .aside from developing his yearly man crush on a draft pick he would have us draft entirely too high...or pimping players that should not make roster... he is ok.

We need some of the old school posters from the days at Disney to keep it level around here. You always got me Skinsdad and Cali. :D

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Willaims choice quite a bit. I'd prefer getting a player already established in the NFL in fact over a kid coming out of college far as bulking up the interior DL. I wanted the Skins to pursue the kid who a Jet last year far NGs go.

And fuck that trade down pick up more players and trying to make career STers starters bullshit. Go heavy dxefense in the draft, keep as much of the present offense together as possible and give Cuz his deal.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
williams or poe would be a good get for us . then you have swaggy TM and williams as the starters . then you are looking for some dependable BU's

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
list of Redskins FA from OTC

Washington Redskins NFL Free Agents and Free Agency

DLcxgNp.png

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only 6 guys on that list that I am attached to. The top 4 and CT and Nsekhe. What about DJax?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like compton too, though I think Compton and Mason Foster are some of the slowest, shortest ILB's in the league.

Compton diagnoses plays well, and gets people in the right position to make plays. Foster is serviceable. A good backup.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you don't want them back, we still have to replace them. I am assuming the ones to keep won't be coming back cheaply.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need at least one ILBer that is a LOT better than Compton and Foster.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goners IMO: galette, golston, whitner, jenkins, Ihenacho, moody, redd.
I'd try to re-sign everyone else, even Djax. offensively, I do believe Djax and V.Davis still present match up problems and/or open things up for others. Zietler from the bengals may be another option at LG.
I'm also still against signing any FA safeties. If Cravens does move to SS, and thats a big "if"...then I hope we can land a solid FS in the 2nd round. Don't see a need to target any WRs. Doctson should be able to fill in for any injuries to the starters. Grant IMO, can't be trusted with timing routes.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only 6 guys on that list that I am attached to. The top 4 and CT and Nsekhe. What about DJax?

Technically Jackson is still under contract. But the 2017 season in his deal voids the day after the Super Bowl. This is why he isnt listed as a Free Agent on the OTC website.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ Swearunger of the Cardinals is a FA after this year I heard. He's playerd both FS and SS. The times I've seen the Cardinals play. He always seens to make a play. He was the one whoi blitzed KC twice in a row at the emd of the game hurrying him into that INT to Peterson. He's 27 years old and after a initial bumpy seasons lokks to have settled down. This was all I could find with a half ass search. His game against the Rams according to PFF.

Cardinals at Rams Grades | NFL Week 17

Top defensive grades:

S D.J. Swearinger, 93.8

CB Justin Bethel, 91.2

LB Kevin Minter, 86.4

CB Harlan Miller, 85.5

LB Sio Moore, 84.9

Cardinals’ defense completely dominates Rams

Arizona’s defense earned well above-average team grades in run defense, pass rushing, and coverage as they thrashed Los Angeles’ offense. S D.J. Swearinger looks like a completely different player in a Cardinals uniform, and capped off a resurgent season with a career-best performance. Swearinger allowed two catches for 3 yards on three targets in coverage, had five defensive stops, and added a sack, hit, and two hurries on just six pass-rushes.

PFF Game-Ball Winner: Cardinals SS D.J. Swearinger

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ Swearunger of the Cardinals is a FA after this year I heard. He's playerd both FS and SS. The times I've seen the Cardinals play. He always seens to make a play. He was the one whoi blitzed KC twice in a row at the emd of the game hurrying him into that INT to Peterson. He's 27 years old and after a initial bumpy seasons lokks to have settled down. This was all I could find with a half ass search. His game against the Rams according to PFF.

Cardinals at Rams Grades | NFL Week 17

Top defensive grades:

S D.J. Swearinger, 93.8

CB Justin Bethel, 91.2

LB Kevin Minter, 86.4

CB Harlan Miller, 85.5

LB Sio Moore, 84.9

Cardinals’ defense completely dominates Rams

Arizona’s defense earned well above-average team grades in run defense, pass rushing, and coverage as they thrashed Los Angeles’ offense. S D.J. Swearinger looks like a completely different player in a Cardinals uniform, and capped off a resurgent season with a career-best performance. Swearinger allowed two catches for 3 yards on three targets in coverage, had five defensive stops, and added a sack, hit, and two hurries on just six pass-rushes.

PFF Game-Ball Winner: Cardinals SS D.J. Swearinger

certainly a guy we should look at hard