• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Red Wings host the Bolts

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Wings host the Bolts at the Joe tonight at 5pm!
The Bolts have not been good at all at closing games for a win. In fact, their past few games have went into OT or shootouts. The Wings have been getting more healthy & unlike the Bolts this time of year they find ways to make it into the playoffs & elongate their season! The Bolts have all but given away their playoff hopes by playing crappy teams these past couple weeks & making them look like Cup contenders. The Wings just spanked Toronto, who really needed the spanking anyways! In my opinion they have the momentum because the Bolts barely squeaked by a stinky Buffalo team that they needed OT to win. The season series has the Bolts ahead 4 games to 0 but this will be the game that the Wings gain 2 more points & use the momentum gained down the stretch. It's going to be a close one but I predict Detroit wins 3-2 in either regulation or in OT!
GOOOOOOOOOOO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIILPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nyquist knows how to score! He's been on fire! 2-1 Wings

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-2 with Salo scoring for Bolts. Red Wings ahead.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! I nailed that score prediction! Good game Wings fans! Good luck in the rest of season. You all will get into the playoffs & should have everyone back!