• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recruiting

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am new to posting on here, but I read these treads religiously. Anyway, I don't recall NU having this many solid recruits this early on before the new season even starts. A great sign of things to come our way. Also I may not have noticed in prior years but it seems from the start we have been after more players form the northeast and Big X country, which makes me wonder just how long The Doctor has known about a switch to the Big 10.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard.

We have a beastly class shaping up and they're all committing early, one other strange thing is that a lot of them are january enrollees, I couldn't be more excited about this class or season for that matter.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Moore and Baptist who is enrolling in january?

Jamal is, and I thought 1 more, I know a couple targets are early guys too, guess it's not that many, but for some reason seemed like a lot when i typed it.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think once bo started the non bull shit approach the kids listened and heard the truth about the program. You either like it or you don't. If they do they jump on board right away

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see we lost another DT this weekend. To none other than everyone's favorite burnt penis Texis. I would have thought that with the more than obvious success of the Pelini's coaching up top 10 NFL draft picks on the DL that we would get a better look from some of these overrated high school kids. I guess playing in the NFL must not be as much a priority for some of these guys when choosing a program to play for.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see we lost another DT this weekend. To none other than everyone's favorite burnt penis Texis. I would have thought that with the more than obvious success of the Pelini's coaching up top 10 NFL draft picks on the DL that we would get a better look from some of these overrated high school kids. I guess playing in the NFL must not be as much a priority for some of these guys when choosing a program to play for.

Texas puts way more people in the NFL than we do right now...hate it...but it's true.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Callaprick couldn't coach a chicken to lay an egg!