• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ready for the Draft

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont want him .... and Id shoot my TV again

do not think he is a NFL Qb ...

1 look read option Qb ..... if he was to drop to the 4th ... maybe as a project .... but I do not think he is a NFL Qb

Lol better Idea don't shoot the TV just fed-ex it to me.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not make it to the 4th pick NOT less the 4th round. All it takes is one team to want him...

I can't see the Raiders not taking him.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to say that we need to consider either blake bortles oe derek carr. I think bortles would look real goo going forward. Like his pocket awareness, nice arm and mobile enough to get away from rush, Romo tas taken a beating and I highly doubt he will ever be the same after this back injury. If bortels declares and he is there at 16 or 17 I hope we take him. I am tired of romo we need a change

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope bortles stays one more year as we would have a better chance at him in 15 draft.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guilty of falling in love with Qb's and We need defense in the worse way but if Winston is there when we pick that's a gamble worth taking. It's still a QB driven league drafting Winston in the 1st round even if he's a franchise qb sets us back another year on the defensive side of the ball. So it would be high risk but, if he ends up being a franchise qb the reward is much greater than the risk.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guilty of falling in love with Qb's and We need defense in the worse way but if Winston is there when we pick that's a gamble worth taking. It's still a QB driven league drafting Winston in the 1st round even if he's a franchise qb sets us back another year on the defensive side of the ball. So it would be high risk but, if he ends up being a franchise qb the reward is much greater than the risk.

Had Jerry let Romo play out his contract we would be sitting pretty.....

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to talk about how FA's like Greg Hardy or Henry Melton would be perfect fits for our D, but since we are broke, here's hoping for a great draft. At 16, the Cowboys should be able to find an impact starter, like DT Tim Jeringan or S HaHa Dixon. Even an OT like Cyrus Kouandjio would be great. Good Luck Jerry, we need to kill it

um we are not picking 16th we could but if we lose the coin toss we are picking 20th

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree totally. Of course, not trading up for Mo would have helped too

That came as a total shock & surprise to most if not all on draft night..... Jerry to smart for his on damn good