• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-watching the play off again

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my first time rewatching the game. I dont know who was worse . D LINE was awful. DB'S cant cover. I don't have a problem with us letting any of these guys walk. Its going to be hard to replace a few but most of the gs we lost are not franchise players.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, none of the players were great. Leary the best but we have a younger cheaper option in house so letting him go was smart and really teh only decision unless we were going to move someone out to RT. Mo wasn't healthy so I'm not going to criticize him for that game, but with the defensive players we lost it isn't that any one particular player was needed. I think what worried people was more the idea of "death buy 1,000 cuts". There was no one or two or maybe even 3 guys that were gong to hurt us by leaving. But what about all of them?

Ultimately it comes down to what you are saying. Why worry about losing guys we didn't love in the first place! If we can draft well we will be much better on defense this year. That is very risky because even with our recent success it's still kind of a crap shoot to some extent, but I am very excited to see what players we add in the draft and to see them step right in to a contributing role with some of those guys we lost now gone. So letting those guys go creates opportunity

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree especially death by 1000 cuts
I like rhat quote. Man I really wanna give this kid an offensive weapon. A wr who can streach the field. I love Howard to, but obviously we will have to go defense with most if not all picks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we upgrade the defense and our running game remains dominant and Dez is healthy like he was in the playoff game and Dak continues to take care of the ball and play like a 10 year veteran (all are likely) the Offense will hum along fine even without any more weapons. I'd love a game breaking WR opposite Dez and think it would make our Offense incredible, but I think our Offense was kind of incredible last year. I had more confidence in our Offense last year and in 2014 than in any recent year that I can remember and this was with Dez not playing or not 100% for a big part of the year. Our Offense is legit.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed im hoping Dak will continue to progress and not take step backwards. I need Garret and Scott to grow from last years playoff loss as well. Im excited for the draft.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO its not who we lost in FA its the amount of players lost that gives me pause. Yes all were replaceable but its not gonna be easy replacing that many guys.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO its not who we lost in FA its the amount of players lost that gives me pause. Yes all were replaceable but its not gonna be easy replacing that many guys.

lost a ton of depth and that is mostly my concern, though they weren't ultimately the guys we wanted, they were guys that served some purpose and we still need depth and serviceable depth as well

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lost a ton of depth and that is mostly my concern, though they weren't ultimately the guys we wanted, they were guys that served some purpose and we still need depth and serviceable depth as well

Yes I'm guessing most of us wanted them replaced, just not all at once. :hope:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All four guys we lost in the secondary may be missed this season. There is no reason we can't be better in the secondary if we draft 2 or 3 in the 1st 4 rounds. Church was nothing special,clay burn was rarely on the field. Carr rarely picked ball off. Wilcox routinely took bad angles allowing for big plays. Budda baker would be a stud in marinelli defense. Baker would cure the horrible tackling and he makes plays on the ball. Tedavius white from LSU reminds me of clayburn. Not fast enough to be a shutdown corner and the picks he made were because the qb made horrible passes that a good NFL qb never makes. Give me a corner that can jump the routes and make a play on a well thrown ball.