• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol so now what?

:noidea::noidea::noidea:

Kind of sad...to not be good enough to be hated anymore.

Now we know how the Lakers fans currently feel. (sorry-couldn't resist-for maybe the last time).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps Lakers fans and Heat fans can unite, form our own superteam and change it to the Lebron Haters Club. :lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps Lakers fans and Heat fans can unite, form our own superteam and change it to the Lebron Haters Club. :lol:

I don't think any real Heat fans hate him. 2 rings. 4 Finals=great run.

I'll sign up for the "I hope he fails miserably" club though:suds:

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any real Heat fans hate him. 2 rings. 4 Finals=great run.

I'll sign up for the "I hope he fails miserably" club though:suds:

I'm with you on that... Can't hate lebron... But i hope he fails in cleveland and regrets leaving miami :suds:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is now a respectable organization again. :suds:

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9CA03733-2FF0-4F00-B1D6-A974FDB250D8.png

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Love it!!! No more Heat Haters until We back.......well at least Miami has the Dolphins, check that at least we have the Marlins, check that well at least we have the U!. Really hope there is a storm brewing in Coral Gables or the sports scene will be all about getting a soccer team down here that can compete.:L

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is now a respectable organization again. :suds:

According to Steelboy, "Respectable" = Unable to get LeBron on team despite giving every conceivable effort.

That's true of 29 teams every year.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Replace that with a Cavaliers jersey and Boston Celtics on top and you have 2010 with the quote...Celtics beat him so bad he needed to take his vacation on South Beach!! All good. Thanks for the memories.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so happy that LeBron is going back to Cleveland. It makes it easier to hate him being on the Pistons arch-rival. My LeBron hate was beginning to falter. I hated him for being a Cav, for being such an ego maniac without having won anything, about caring more about his sideline antics than winning games. Then it was easy to hate him for the way he ditched Cleveland (though with still laughing at Cleveland).

But in Miami the sideline antics disappeared. He focused on basketball, he won rings. Though I still am not a Heat fan, all my reasons for hating LeBron were disappearing.

Now he's back in Cleveland, and a Detroit Pistons fan I need no other reason than that to hate LeBron (in the respectful hate way, like I hated the Celtics in the 80's when I lived in So Cal and was a Lakers fan). The world just feels a little more right for me today being able to justifiably hate LeBron again.:suds:

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh, I'm not happy that he left, but at the end of the day this is business. I'll be rooting against him when he faces Miami, but I'm not holding any grudges.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why me? thought i was the only one to hate the Heat for what they did...?

they crashed and burned ROYALLY. karma fulfilled...

now if you cats don't mind, i have a "i was wrong" thread to start...

If karma means getting two championships, I would take it. I would be happy if the Warriors did what the Head did.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Really...in 4 years, 4 Finals appearances (only done 3X in the history of NBA and first time in 30 years), 27 game winning streak, 2 MVPs, 2 Finals MVPs, and 2 Championships over 4 years. That is better than all your teams combined have done over the same period. :rollseyes:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really...in 4 years, 4 Finals appearances (only done 3X in the history of NBA and first time in 30 years), 27 game winning streak, 2 MVPs, 2 Finals MVPs, and 2 Championships over 4 years. That is better than all your teams combined have done over the same period. :rollseyes:

ok, that takes away my point...:L

but hey, take that "4 title runs" and hold it high...

as far as "my teams" go, i count a HELLUVA lot more trophies in their title case if we're gonna split hairs...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I suggested you because you were the one who restarted the thread on SportsHoopla.
NBD if you don't want the responsibility.

I disagree on the crash and burned. 29 other fan bases would have been thrilled to have lost in the Finals vs whenever they did lose. 29 other fan bases would have preferred to have the Heats run the last 4 years vs whatever they did have.

This isn't the earlier decades where teams will be able to dominate year after year.
Let's see how long it takes until another team can equal or beat this teams run of success.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some folks were wondering about Sman's take on all of this. I was looking at a cfb article over at the hellhole many of us migrated from and decided to take a look. Here ya go:

leRoids will never win a ring again without a team of superstars to carry him when he always chokes. Gotta feel bad for cavs young stars like wiggins and irving as Lebron will dominate the ball and stifle their games. As we all know Lebron makes everyone worse around him. Just ask bosh, wade, shaq, Allen, jamison, mo williams. All of them have thier stats plummet.

This will be the case with Irvingg as Lebron will hog the ball to pad his stats. Unfortunately for lebron his career will fall way short of kobe' and Mj. Guys who won 11 rings between them. But mj and Kobe made very one around them better, plus were great defenders, competitors and champions.

Peace

Oddly enough, heatmyshorts appeared to be M.I.A. :lol:

A little treat for the last days of the HHC!!

Last edited by a moderator: