• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rays open in long running simulation league!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone,
I've been part of an awesome Fantasy league for 20 years now, since day 1 of it actually. A simulation league based on current, real time stats. It's easily the best baseball league I've ever been a part of, and most of the owners have been involved for a decade or longer, many have been so satisfied, we've all be there since day one! You control an entire team's opening day roster, including it's AAA affiliate, and yes, AAA players and their stats, can be used in the simulation! Every player can be traded among owners, also including the AAA players.

A full 162 game schedule is played, resulting in divsion winners and wild cards, the same as in real life. Then playoffs are alos simulated, based on the players end of regular season MLB stats, to determine a WS winner.

Prizes start for divisional winners and wild cards, and increase the further you go. There are also cash awards to those who can finish with the best winning percentage in comparison to your team's real life counterparts.

We currently have 3 openings for owners, with 4 teams to choose form. We have one dedicated owner who always chooses to select the final team left standing, guess he enjoys the challenge?
Team available are:
1. Kansas City Royals
2. Miami Marlins
3. San Diego Padres
4. Tampa Bay Rays

Anyone interested can PM me, or your welcome to check out the site, it's rules, and history here; Asfblblog Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rays are officially gone.
Team available are:
1. Kansas City Royals
2. Miami Marlins
3. San Diego Padres