• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Anderson to be named new AD

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Anderson expected to be named Arizona State's next Vice President for Athletics - House of Sparky

Thoughts? The good news is we got a new AD and I hope he sees how bad of a coach Sendek is.........................

Harvard/Stanford Grad
VP of the most powerful brand in sports
Business expierence mixed with football expierence
Commited to the oppourtunity
Well articulated

Fuck a home run.. We just won the World Series!!! This is a very IMPRESSIVE hire. He's got a lot to do for it to be a great hire however.. Never been more excited for the future of ASU Athletics! I've know the potential of this University and now I'm seeing it come to fruition.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read all about him yesterday Jahii. Now that is a good post!
He brings in some NFL experience which is good, I mean GREAT!
I think I am going to like this guy more than SP! Another tall order for him is to get the stadium funded and renovated.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that he doesn't really bring to the table is Development/Re-development knowledge.. Patterson was really good at maximizings one of ASU's biggest asset's, Real Estate. With SDS needing to be renovated badly, Anderson needs to do a great job negotiating where ASU will play and corrdinating everything that needs to happen. I do think that Anderson will be much better at negotiating deals than
Patterson was.. I believe he'll continue to pull marquee matchups for ASU and will aid Larry Scott tremendously. Just my opinion.