• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rather quiet

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they did shit the bed, i'm not fisputing that. Quite frankly, it was pathetic, they deserve all the ridicule they get for it. My reaction was more due to the fact that uk cowboy's tone came off as over-defensive and over-sensitive, as if having a little fun with team rivalries was beyond his beloved football team's "honor"

How was his reaction any different than your initial post???

That's what get's so mind-boggling frustrating with trolls... they come here and say something childish, and when it gets turned around, the trolls cries a freaking river of tears. Nothing UK Cowboy said was any more severe or critical than what you said.

I set up a "Go Fund Me" account in your honor so that you can afford the $7.95 box of Midol that you are obviously doing without.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was his reaction any different than your initial post???

That's what get's so mind-boggling frustrating with trolls... they come here and say something childish, and when it gets turned around, the trolls cries a freaking river of tears. Nothing UK Cowboy said was any more severe or critical than what you said.

I set up a "Go Fund Me" account in your honor so that you can afford the $7.95 box of Midol that you are obviously doing without.

Please, post up another midol joke, these are heeee-larious

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, post up another midol joke, these are heeee-larious

Come on Obj, you know there is none of this stuff on team boards. If the locals ask you to slow your roll, you need to. :suds:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its because the Eagles are Champions. All the Cowboys fans are too busy admiring the shine from the city of Philadelphia right now. Their jaws, slack with awe

Not my excuse.

I am too busy looking for new p0rn. There has to be some out there I haven't seen.