• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh, such the potty mouth on you old timer. Where was this vigor and spunk when Texas and Baylor beat the hog piss out of OU? How'd that crow taste?

Bottom line, OU needed a BS PI call late in the game to seal the deal. Hard to overcome when the fix is on.

Guess I'll just have to double up on my NCG wager. I'll be taking my alma mater (I actually attended the school I cheer for), FSU, to win and win big.

Enjoy your bowl win and I'll enjoy watching the Seminoles hoist to trophy that matters.

People that can't admit they were wrong, and make excuses are pussies. You are a perfect definition of one!

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either RBF's sources were working with broken calculators or they are fucking stupid. Not sure.

*Shhhhh, I secretly think RBF may be his own source. But don't tell him I said that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fishn: If FSU loses you have wear women's underwear for a month straight....probably won't be too difficult since you're used to it :laugh3:

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fishn: If FSU loses you have wear women's underwear for a month straight....probably won't be too difficult since you're used to it :laugh3:
I was gonna say, aren't we supposed to make her get out of her comfort zone?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that can't admit they were wrong, and make excuses are pussies. You are a perfect definition of one!

Two things I can assure you, sassy britches, is that Clemson wins and FSU will be crowned Champs of the NCAA college ranks. Book it. Several of my contacts have told me that Sammy Watkins is looking to improve his draft stock. Same contacts have filled me in on a little secret about the NCG that will blow your mind.

I'd parlay the two if you like money.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your picks have been pure genius so far..... Lmao

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things I can assure you, sassy britches, is that Clemson wins and FSU will be crowned Champs of the NCAA college ranks. Book it. Several of my contacts have told me that Sammy Watkins is looking to improve his draft stock. Same contacts have filled me in on a little secret about the NCG that will blow your mind.

Wow, way to go out on a limb :L

Who would ever guess that a player contemplating leaving early would want to use a bowl game to improve their stock? :laugh3:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me guess Kevin Elko is working with the team. Let me explain something to you Saban has been using him for years and Auburn knows how to prepare mentally as well as Elko does. The "process" isn't a huge secret and he is typically most influential on coaches that do not know how to focus their teams and need 3rd party help.

I am sure they have talked to you about Alabama and the Packers but again none of this is new nor mind blowing.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, way to go out on a limb :L

Who would ever guess that a player contemplating leaving early would want to use a bowl game to improve their stock? :laugh3:

it is a rather amazing concept, doncha think????

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The First Annual SportsHoopla Tailgate (Bristol, TN) would be so much sicker if we could organize a card of internet tough guy bouts. I'd love to see guys throwing down after crushing through 10 or so Natty Ices.

If this Fishing character is anything like how I picture him in my head, Romeo's got to be a heavy favorite.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be embarrassed to have this guy posting on behalf of my team. I feel for you FSU fans. This guy is retarded.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keyed in on part of this post/boast. "Same contacts filled me in"....

Questions:

1. By "contacts" do you mean "guys that bought you a drink"?

2. By "filled me in" are you saying orally or anally?

3. These "same contacts" and their secret, will it really blow my mind, or will they just blow me if I cough up $50?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keyed in on part of this post/boast. "Same contacts filled me in"....

Questions:

1. By "contacts" do you mean "guys that bought you a drink"?

2. By "filled me in" are you saying orally or anally?

3. These "same contacts" and their secret, will it really blow my mind, or will they just blow me if I cough up $50?

Whoa, there cowboy. Why are ALL three of your comments "gay" related? I've been to Idaho a few times to close some deals and I didn't notice too many retarded gays like yourself. I'd do yourself a favor and piss off. This doesn't concern you as your team is a bottom dweller while my team is a couple nights away from hoisting the hardware......yet again.

BOOM

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa, there cowboy. Why are ALL three of your comments "gay" related? I've been to Idaho a few times to close some deals and I didn't notice too many retarded gays like yourself. I'd do yourself a favor and piss off. This doesn't concern you as your team is a bottom dweller while my team is a couple nights away from hoisting the hardware......yet again.

BOOM

Ya, to "close some deals". Overhand rights, Pals that set Vegas betting lines, combinned with your credibility as an absollute loser on a website of goobers tnat natually project an image 10% bigger than they are (what kind of a brain dead dick can't effectively pull this off from hs patents basement)? Truly believe FSU will hoist the trophy, and with the same conviction believe your dumbass is nothing more than a Florida GED holder living in a Government funded apartment in Cantseetheocean, FL.

Your credibility is that good.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, to "close some deals". Overhand rights, Pals that set Vegas betting lines, combinned with your credibility as an absollute loser on a website of goobers tnat natually project an image 10% bigger than they are (what kind of a brain dead dick can't effectively pull this off from hs patents basement)? Truly believe FSU will hoist the trophy, and with the same conviction believe your dumbass is nothing more than a Florida GED holder living in a Government funded apartment in Cantseetheocean, FL.

Your credibility is that good.

Whatever skinhead. I've missed one pick out of seven this bowl season and I'll take those odds every year.

absollute
combinned
tnat
natually
patents
trophy, and

I truly believe that you are retarded, live on a compound with other Meth addicts and despise the Govt.

Question, what sucks more cock? You or Boise St. football?

Boom

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still typing checks your twigs for arms can't cash. Keep it up internet toughguy.