• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBF doesnt even have cable... He has admitted he doesnt even watch the games.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and OU still owns FSU and Bobby Bowden...:laugh3:

Bobby Bowden is old news. Maybe you haven't heard but FSU is in the NCG on Monday night. Pull up a seat and watch the best team in college football conclude a miraculous season.

Sorry Wheat, but thems the breaks. If OU could have given Texas a decent game, maybe things would have turned out better for you and that foul mouthed sissy, Romeo.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Bowden is old news. Maybe you haven't heard but FSU is in the NCG on Monday night. Pull up a seat and watch the best team in college football conclude a miraculous season.

Sorry Wheat, but thems the breaks. If OU could have given Texas a decent game, maybe things would have turned out better for you and that foul mouthed sissy, Romeo.

Like I said bitch, anytime you want to come to Oklahoma.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I will be watching the best team, Auburn.

and OU owning FSU is not old news, it is a fact and it is one that sticks in yer craw, just like you big foot does.

How you like the taste of toe jam, son????:laugh3:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what you were claiming earlier. You and I know that call was BS.

Romeo, do you talk this way to people only on the internet or do you sack up in real life? Now kindly go fuck yourself as well, old timer.

Pretty sure ticky tacky is almost a direct quote of what I said earlier. And when asked if it was PI, I admitted yes it was, but it was ticky tacky compared to other stuff I'd seen.

Still, there is no way in hell I can say Alabama lost the game because of that. Here is why Alabama lost:

7 sacks and 5 turnovers that resulted in 28 points.

Ain't nobody going to win a game like that, PI call or not. Even with the PI call we got the ball back and promptly turned it over on a sack.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather be fishin keeps catching minnows. Boom. OU won by double digits. Boom. Just ran the numbers and OU still won Boom. Go eat a dick. Boom

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn he really is the FSU equivalent of OD. FUCK!!!

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather be fishin keeps catching minnows. Boom. OU won by double digits. Boom. Just ran the numbers and OU still won Boom. Go eat a dick. Boom

Boy howdy, there sure are alot of OU fans that run around in a pack acting like total dickheads. I find it funny how you all can't hold your own mud without the other turds running to help. And if that doesn't work, you bust out the "you won't last long" or "I'm a total fag, so I'm going to get you banned" routine.

Look for Sammy Watkins to secure the win tonight. That is if you are into making some real chedda.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy howdy, there sure are alot of OU fans that run around in a pack acting like total dickheads. I find it funny how you all can't hold your own mud without the other turds running to help. And if that doesn't work, you bust out the "you won't last long" or "I'm a total fag, so I'm going to get you banned" routine.

Look for Sammy Watkins to secure the win tonight. That is if you are into making some real chedda.

people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks, but then you aren't smart enough to realize that, props! :L

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks, but then you aren't smart enough to realize that, props! :L

That comment doesn't even make sense. I have never thrown rocks but have been known to throw wild parties and vicious overhand rights.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya, I bet your wild party's are thrown by that vicious right named Rosey Palm....:L

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya, I bet your wild party's are thrown by that vicious right named Rosey Palm....:L

His wild partys involve stuffing a lot of chili holes.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.....rosey palm and chili holes? Y'alls shit is weak, YO. I got to hand it to you OU dorks, you all stick together when getting smacked down to pee wee size.....no matter what. I gotta admit though, that asshat napkin romeo sure does like to threaten to run to the mods alot, doesn't he? Running your mouth on the Hoop doesn't mean you can pay the piper in real life.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.....rosey palm and chili holes? Y'alls shit is weak, YO. I got to hand it to you OU dorks, you all stick together when getting smacked down to pee wee size.....no matter what. I gotta admit though, that asshat napkin romeo sure does like to threaten to run to the mods alot, doesn't he? Running your mouth on the Hoop doesn't mean you can pay the piper in real life.

In "real life"? Got a feeling your "viscious overhand right" is as fictional as your "inside sources that manipulate Vegas lines". Those pipecleaners you call arms were made for typing, not real life fighting.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:stfu:
Epic fail asshat

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know you're losing the internet when ^^^^^^^^^^^^