• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rate my team in a 14 team league

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a regular format that starts 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 Flex (WR/RB), 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 D/ST.

QB: Matthew Stafford
RB: Jeremy Hill, Frank Gore, Todd Gurley, Doug Martin, and Cameron Artis-Payne
WR: Dez Bryant, Davante Adams, Martavis Bryant, Brandon LaFell, and Stevie Johnson
TE: Delanie Walker
D/ST: Broncos
K: Dan Carpenter

I think my success will mostly hinge on whether Gurley or Martin end up having a decent year. Cameron Artis-Payne is more of a waiver on someone who could potentially take the starting job in Carolina if Stewart gets injured again. Davante Adams will have a bigger role in the Green Bay offense since Jordy Nelson is out for the year, Bryant will be a decent number two after he is no longer suspended, and LaFell shouldn't be too shabby once he is healthy.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good team for a 14 owner league... Actually Really good team...

Only complaint is your 3 back up WRs behind dez Bryant and adams... Wish you had someone with actual potential in case Adams does not pan out as we expect him to...

Martavis bryant is missing games and allowing Wheaton to become the number 2 there... a #3, even for a good offensive team, is still only a number 3...

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good team for a 14 owner league... Actually Really good team...

Only complaint is your 3 back up WRs behind dez Bryant and adams... Wish you had someone with actual potential in case Adams does not pan out as we expect him to...

Martavis bryant is missing games and allowing Wheaton to become the number 2 there... a #3, even for a good offensive team, is still only a number 3...
LaFell didn't do that bad last season. Technically he should be the Patriots #1 receiver (if you don't count Gronk) and he'll have another year of experience in that offense. There wasn't too much WR potential left in the draft after I went RB, WR, RB, and RB with my first 4 picks though. I wish I didn't have the 13th overall pick...having to wait that long for the next pick stinks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a regular format that starts 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 Flex (WR/RB), 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 D/ST.

QB: Matthew Stafford
RB: Jeremy Hill, Frank Gore, Todd Gurley, Doug Martin, and Cameron Artis-Payne
WR: Dez Bryant, Davante Adams, Martavis Bryant, Brandon LaFell, and Stevie Johnson
TE: Delanie Walker
D/ST: Broncos
K: Dan Carpenter

I think my success will mostly hinge on whether Gurley or Martin end up having a decent year. Cameron Artis-Payne is more of a waiver on someone who could potentially take the starting job in Carolina if Stewart gets injured again. Davante Adams will have a bigger role in the Green Bay offense since Jordy Nelson is out for the year, Bryant will be a decent number two after he is no longer suspended, and LaFell shouldn't be too shabby once he is healthy.
Think you did a nice job for a 14 man league. Things break right ( like Adams having a really good year) you should be in the playoffs.