• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the MWC week 2

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This won't be easy with everyone losing

1. Air Force- They looked good dominating San Jose State, plus at the moment I think they would beat Boise State with their option offense and Weston Steelhammer picking of Finley when he underthrows deep passes.
2, Boise State- The offense has a lot of issues, 5 mistakes by the secondary caused a loss for Boise State, if their offense doesn't get going they might be worse than this.
3. Colorado State- Hopefully they get Higgins back soon, without him they lost to Minnesota in overtime.
4. San Jose State- they were dominated by Air Force, but unbelievably could be the favorite in the west still.
5. San Diego State- This is pretty bad, San Diego State's offense was horrible and they got dominated by Cal.
6. Hawai'i- their defense has the potential to really put life in this team, after upsetting Colorado they put up a very respectable effort defensively holding the powerhouse Ohio State to only 38 points, and one of those touchdowns was thanks to Hawai'is offense, which is very bad.
7. Utah State- They weren't as bad as they looked against Southern Utah, but it's clear their offensive line is basically rubbish and they won't be going anywhere with it.
8. UNLV- I can't believe I'm ranking them this high, but they gave Northern Illinois all they could handle and didn't get completely embarrassed by UCLA so that's enough.
9. Nevada- Their offense is a concern, I was hoping they were sandbagging in only scoring 31 on UC Davis, but they could only score 20 on a Scooby Wrightless Arizona defense that struggled the week before.
10. New Mexico- So much for them being better this year, New Mexico looked good early but collapsed in a blowout loss to Tulsa.
11. Fresno State- My goodness this is the worst Fresno State team we've seen in a long time, or the best Ole Miss team ever.
12. Wyoming- They are the worst team in college football, getting dominated by FCS North Dakota and now getting housed at home by Eastern Michigan??? Hill ran for 242 yards in a bright spot at least, but wow, not much ways to start out worse.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
top and bottom I would have to agree at the moment.
middle is stil going to be a cluster and shift around.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
top and bottom I would have to agree at the moment.
middle is stil going to be a cluster and shift around.

The conference overall is such a cluster, so many teams looked so bad it's tough to tell who's less worse at the moment LOL

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Air Force has to play Michigan State at 10am their time, good thing they're a military academy so it won't affect them as much

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't look like this week is going to get much better for the conference. Outside a couple FCS opponents its a tough looking schedule.
Idaho State at Boise State
New Mexico at Arizona State
UNLV at Michigan
Air Force at Michigan State
Nevada at texas A&M
Utah State at Washington
Colorad vs Colorado State
San Jose State at Oregon State
South Alabama at San Diego State
Wyoming at Washington State
Utah at Fresno State
UC Davis at Hawaii

Im thinking 3 wins this weekend. Boise and Hawaii should be wins. San Diego could be after last weekend Im not so sure. before the season i would have given Utah State, San Jose State and Colorado State a chance. right now they probably still have a chance but Im not as sure as I was then.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado State should win, though it won't be as easy without Higgins

this conference needs a win by San Jose State, San Diego State should win by a score of 20-3 LOL

and hopefully Air Force can at least look good in losing to Michigan State.