• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking our banner players of GOAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know it's funny but that's actually a true story, I remember after my mom was like I was on the phone with your auntie Diane and I said I gotta go Tommy was just hit by a car, like thanks mom, i'm glad you were able to ya know wrap up the call to check on me... lolzzz

I don't really remember the car hitting me all I remember was racing my bike down the hill (We had a big front yard that had a hill that lead down to the street) and then poof I was under the car with nothing but scratches and bruises, thankfully the front tires didn't run any part of me over...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Bosworth
Ryan Leaf
Rick Schmrek
Eddie Gaedel

Greg Oden
Mo Berg
Via Sikahema
Ray LeBlanc

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok Nos. You just misspelled Steve Largent. It's S-T-E-V-E L-A-R-G-E-N-T not R-A-N-D-Y M-O-S-S. It's a common mistake, but we all knew what you meant.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know it's funny but that's actually a true story, I remember after my mom was like I was on the phone with your auntie Diane and I said I gotta go Tommy was just hit by a car, like thanks mom, i'm glad you were able to ya know wrap up the call to check on me... lolzzz

I don't really remember the car hitting me all I remember was racing my bike down the hill (We had a big front yard that had a hill that lead down to the street) and then poof I was under the car with nothing but scratches and bruises, thankfully the front tires didn't run any part of me over...
I've always figured we were separated at birth LOL. I was hit by a car at 2, tire came to a stop on my knee, broke my kneecap. Only thing that saved me was my cowboy hat. Full recovery, but I still say that's why my 4.4 never topped 4.8

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rice had Montana and Young for 14 years, Moss had Culpepper, Wade Wilson, Sean Salisbury and other shit QB's, look what he did when he finally found a hall of fame QB, he broke Rice's record... Teams changed their drafts because of Moss, 1998 was Moss' rookie season in the 1999 draft Green Bay took 3 defensive backs with their first three picks, teams didn't do that for Rice...

Culpepper was a beast, cmon man lol