• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking our banner players of GOAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 carries for 30 wasnt cause barry went down easy or tripped over himself, barry scared dline, lbs, secondary, and all their coaches. all i took issue with is that you said moss scared more defenses than any player that ever lived.

Which he did...

Barry was no doubt a scary player cuz it was just a matter of time before he broke one, but I can name at least 5 backs i'd rather have when starting a team or in a big playoff game. I can't think of a WR i'd rather have than Moss in any situation.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 4 players we on our banner Babe Ruth, Joe Montana, Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky. What would your ranking be of the 4 as GOAT? Then who would you have as #5-8. #1-4 have to be of the 4 on the banner.

Why do they have to be the top 4?
Brady is better than Joe.........

Jordan
Ruth
Gretzky
Brady......Sorry but Montana needs to take a seat.

Chamberlain
Ted Williams
Jim Brown
Mario L.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean 30? When he put up his best season?

You realize he played 2+ more seasons with the Patriots after the record breaking season...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which he did...

Barry was no doubt a scary player cuz it was just a matter of time before he broke one, but I can name at least 5 backs i'd rather have when starting a team or in a big playoff game. I can't think of a WR i'd rather have than Moss in any situation.

I agree with Moss in a single game. His stupid shit won't wear thin in 1 game. It is a testament to what a bitch he was that he could have all that talent and bring down entire teams

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize he played 2+ more seasons with the Patriots after the record breaking season...

2 more ringlets seasons, strange they would win them again once he was gone

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which he did...

puff puff pass

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan
Ruth
Gretzky

Chamberlain
Ted Williams
Jim Brown
Mario L.

LOLZZZ

Montana 4 Super Bowls, 4 Wins, 11 TD passes 0 INT's 3 MVP's 127.8 passer rating

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Moss in a single game. His stupid shit won't wear thin in 1 game. It is a testament to what a bitch he was that he could have all that talent and bring down entire teams

LOLZZZ, Barry quit on his teammates, coaches, fans and the city...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan
Ruth
Gretzky

Chamberlain
Ted Williams
Jim Brown
Mario L.

Because thats the 4 on the banner. Do I agree Montana is the best in NFL of all-time NO I don't but that is the 4 we have on the banner and #5-8 is where you can post who you think should also be on GOAT list. Here is my previous post on the 4 we have listed on banner.

When we did the banner decisions on GOAT per the 4 sports we had almost a unanimous decision for Baseball-Ruth, Hockey- Gretzky, NBA-MJ, but football we had so many different players. Montana, Jim Brown, Rice, and the list went on. Montana had just a few more votes then I think Rice who was 2nd in votes. So many great players in NFL but the other sports I think they is a clear cut favorite for best player for its sport.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rice had Montana and Young for 14 years, Moss had Culpepper, Wade Wilson, Sean Salisbury and other shit QB's, look what he did when he finally found a hall of fame QB, he broke Rice's record... Teams changed their drafts because of Moss, 1998 was Moss' rookie season in the 1999 draft Green Bay took 3 defensive backs with their first three picks, teams didn't do that for Rice...
There is so much missing from this post. Salsbury and Wilson were retired when Moss came in the league. His QB for the first couple years was Cunningham. And Culpepper was pretty solid in Minnesota when healthy. When Moss went to NE (after his vacation in Oakland where he put in 0% effort), he did break Rice's TD record... that Rice set in a strike shortened season where he played 12 games. Teams changed their drafts because the league was starting to move towards the track meet that we see today, with standard 3 and 4 WR sets, so naturally, teams needed more than 2 starting caliber CBs. It was not like the Packers were sitting around going, "Fuck it! Let's just draft a bunch of cornerbacks and have them ALL cover Moss."

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating is loving them some Wichita

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wood20ks think about joining one of these Mock Drafts. You will have a blast with some great guys, some crazy guys, some funny guys, some assholes, but overall its always different and a amazing time every draft. Check it out.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so much missing from this post. Salsbury and Wilson were retired when Moss came in the league. His QB for the first couple years was Cunningham. And Culpepper was pretty solid in Minnesota when healthy. When Moss went to NE (after his vacation in Oakland where he put in 0% effort), he did break Rice's TD record... that Rice set in a strike shortened season where he played 12 games. Teams changed their drafts because the league was starting to move towards the track meet that we see today, with standard 3 and 4 WR sets, so naturally, teams needed more than 2 starting caliber CBs. It was not like the Packers were sitting around going, "Fuck it! Let's just draft a bunch of cornerbacks and have them ALL cover Moss."

I actually meant Brad Johnson not Wilson and they admitted to drafting three defensive backs because of Moss...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does everyone take everything I say so seriously? I'm just having some fun, I have no problem at all with 99% of the population believing Rice is the GOAT, so i'm a homer and love me some Freak leaping up over three players for the ball and running away from everyone, sorry man...

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLZZZ, Barry quit on his teammates, coaches, fans and the city...
Moss was so valuable... they traded him, in his prime... for A linebacker you forgot, and Troy Williamson... who everyone forgot.