• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank your Top 10 skill position groups

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders gonna be ass. Chargers will be good, dunno how good. Denver is probably mediocre; not bad but not good either.

Lotta good talk about Royce Freeman, and you know they will get to the QB, may come down to what version of Case Keenum we see

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair, but I think its Pitt by a pretty wide margin

It simply doesnt get better than AB and Schuster, Schuster may clearly be the best #2 in the game, and we know AB is all alone at the top

1- Steelers
2- Rams
2a- Atlanta (If Ridley is good, that WR corps could be crazy good)
3- Vikings, this is assuming Cooke bounces back strong
4- Giants
5- Chiefs
6- Browns, if I didnt hate Tyrod, this could be a Top 2 or 3
7- Chargers, id like them to have a better #2 option to Keenan
8- Titans -Love me some Henry/Lewis and I think Corey Davis explodes
9- Eagles - Sum better than the parts
10 - Packers- Think Adams is elite, Graham will be good, and I like their RB's more than most

Left out Houston cause I still hate their running game and dont believe in Will Fuller all that much
Why the Rams that high? I feel like Gurley is the center of their whole offense. Cooks, Woods, Kupp and Everett is good but I'd take the Chiefs, Vikings, Giants and Falcons over that.

I'd agree that there probably isnt a whole lot separating the teams at the top

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the Rams that high? I feel like Gurley is the center of their whole offense. Cooks, Woods, Kupp and Everett is good but I'd take the Chiefs, Vikings, Giants and Falcons over that.
it's all fantasy based when you disregard the scheme a team runs, the QB and Oline

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's all fantasy based when you disregard the scheme a team runs, the QB and Oline
The Rams would've been near the bottom of the league this time last year so skill positions are hard to project just because they are so dependent on coaching, QB, oline, etc.

The difference between the Steelers and a lot of other teams is that they have an oline and QB that can keep the offense going year in and year out.