• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank these WR's for League of Death

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, still haven't decided if I'll quit this league (I'm leaning towards yes). Anyway, league runs into the NFL playoffs. Right now I have 7 WR's and by week 12 will have to trim it down to 5 or 6 depending on Hogan (yes, Hogan as being out is allowed to be on IR; don't agree. Gordon being suspended is allowed to be on IR. Do not agree. Anyway, here are the WR's in question.

A.J. Green (no brainer; not a playoff guy though; can be kept for a 2nd)
Will Fuller (not a playoff guy; lost QB; can be kept for a 19th)
Marvin Jones (could be a playoff guy; can be kept for a 19th)
Kenny Stills (not a playoff guy; could be kept for a 19th if I was out of my mind)
Josh Gordon (not a playoff guy; might be a game changer to get to the playoffs; can be kept for a 17th)
Chris Hogan( IR;no brainer IMO; can be kept for a 9th)

So the 2 guise I'm leaning towards dropping Stills (no brainer IMO) and Fuller (almost a no brainer). Hoping for Gordon to be the keeper for next year (even if I quit my partner will prolly keep the team).
What do you all think?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit..............forgot.........................

Robert Woods (really looking like a playoff guy; schedule is brutal; can be kept for a 19th).
So here they all are on one post:

Kenny Stills (not a playoff guy; could be kept for a 19th if I was out of my mind)
Robert Woods (really looking like a playoff guy; schedule is brutal; can be kept for a 19th).
Josh Gordon (not a playoff guy; might be a game changer to get to the playoffs; can be kept for a 17th)

So basically I have to drop 2 of these guise to fit Gordon and Hogan..............

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would rather keep any of them over Gordon, until I actually see him back on the field and performing, so at this very moment, he's my advice to drop, along with Stills. Never saw the point in Stills. Few good games here or there, overall, blah

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would rather keep any of them over Gordon, until I actually see him back on the field and performing, so at this very moment, he's my advice to drop, along with Stills. Never saw the point in Stills. Few good games here or there, overall, blah
Grabbed him (Stills) when the Fins were 4-3.............he's been on the bench since. Last year I had to start him in the playoffs and he actually had like 90 receiving yards............you don't think Fuller is pretty well done? I agree, Gordon does not see my line up until I see him play, but as far as potential keepers, he would be the best value on my team by far as long as he can still produce.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grabbed him (Stills) when the Fins were 4-3.............he's been on the bench since. Last year I had to start him in the playoffs and he actually had like 90 receiving yards............you don't think Fuller is pretty well done? I agree, Gordon does not see my line up until I see him play, but as far as potential keepers, he would be the best value on my team by far as long as he can still produce.
That's the thing, can he? More or less 3 years removed from the last time he was productive, pretty fair question. And, just because he's reinstated, does that mean a team will actually play him? And which team? If its Cleveland, lord only knows if he can produce there, no matter how long he's been away.

I missed that this was a playoff/week 12 trim down, thought you were looking for next years keepers, yea Fuller is done for, although, he'd be great to have next year.

So, Fuller and Stills, still don't like keeping Gordon over Fuller

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing, can he? More or less 3 years removed from the last time he was productive, pretty fair question. And, just because he's reinstated, does that mean a team will actually play him? And which team? If its Cleveland, lord only knows if he can produce there, no matter how long he's been away.

I missed that this was a playoff/week 12 trim down, thought you were looking for next years keepers, yea Fuller is done for, although, he'd be great to have next year.

So, Fuller and Stills, still don't like keeping Gordon over Fuller
Well shit, there is still a possibility that Hogan is still out (which is what I'm hoping for). Then I keep Fuller as long as I can.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dropping Stills and Gordon.... pretty easily.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd keep Gordon with the large rosters and drop Stills and Hogan

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit..............forgot.........................

So here they all are on one post:

So basically I have to drop 2 of these guise to fit Gordon and Hogan..............

Since I know your a Gordan believer, Stills then Fuller.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd keep Gordon with the large rosters and drop Stills and Hogan
Yeah, Hogan is a tough drop in this league. He will prolly be pretty valuable in week 19 and hopefully in week 20........any other league I'd really consider dropping him though.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I know your a Gordan believer, Stills then Fuller.
Unfortunately I am............but I have to say seeing some of the opinions of yoose guise I'm starting to wonder. Would really hate for somebody to grab him and have him go off against me..........plus my options for keeper value is pretty minimal...........have LBell and JHoward that I can't even keep. Could keep Gronk for a 4th.............

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I am............but I have to say seeing some of the opinions of yoose guise I'm starting to wonder. Would really hate for somebody to grab him and have him go off against me..........

Not a believer myself, but did pick Gordan up in D1 because I got such a weak roster it’s worth a shot. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if he pans out and no loss if he doesn’t.:hope:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't drop Hogan. I'm another Gordon hater, but if you have to have him, it'd be Fuller, then Stills.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd drop Hogan and Gordon.

Been a few years since Gordon played and CLE has no QB. Worst offense too. (Might as well start carrying Bears receivers.)
Hogan may be talented but with a plethora of targets including Amendola, Cooks, Berkhead, White, etc - all of whom take a backseat to Gronk - his situation is a dart throw each week.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many keepers do you get again?? Probably would prefer Fuller over Gordon for next season due to QB...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd drop Hogan and Gordon.

Been a few years since Gordon played and CLE has no QB. Worst offense too. (Might as well start carrying Bears receivers.)
Hogan may be talented but with a plethora of targets including Amendola, Cooks, Berkhead, White, etc - all of whom take a backseat to Gronk - his situation is a dart throw each week.

Hogan is a Playoff series flyer... He is more valuable than Stills/Gordon and Fuller combined...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, kinda off track but last year I automatically gave 6 points in the playoffs each week as I did not have a D........this year, I have Pitt and Philly.............but I have a shitload of Steelers............and Patriots.......

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We keep 1 and lose the round he was taken in.............WW pickups are 19th round.

If you can only keep one then you don't need so many players for the future.

Who are your best choices to keep next year?? I would list them and only keep 2 of them now. The rest are all droppable.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I know your a Gordon believer, Stills then Fuller.

Unfortunately I am............but I have to say seeing some of the opinions of yoose guise I'm starting to wonder. Would really hate for somebody to grab him and have him go off against me..........plus my options for keeper value is pretty minimal...........have LBell and JHoward that I can't even keep. Could keep Gronk for a 4th.............

Sammy I think you have to face reality. Gordon may come back but the guy has been out of the league for 3yrs - there is no telling what you get with him + he will still be a Brown with a crappy QB. With your format, there is simply no way you can justify keeping Gordon over Hogan. .... Stills is an obvious drop. So, Gordon and Stills from me.