• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs Twinkies in Minnesota 06/22-06/24

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe all of what you say here is true......But what if we'd won the WS we should have? There's the real rub IMO.

Irrelevant, Harrison would've been on the 60 day DL and on his way to retirement either way, we just would've held on to a solid prospect in return

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant, Harrison would've been on the 60 day DL and on his way to retirement either way, we just would've held on to a solid prospect in return

But jta.....It's 'irrevlevant now' and maybe it wouldn't been so much then.......You're correct on the facts.....I'm not addressing this......But, IF, we'd won the BIG ONE, which we should have, then, IMO, our precepitions/observations would be altered.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But jta.....It's 'irrevlevant now' and maybe it wouldn't been so much then.......You're correct on the facts.....I'm not addressing this......But, IF, we'd won the BIG ONE, which we should have, then, IMO, our precepitions/observations would be altered.

Not mine, I hated it the moment we did it, I just hate it even more now... Simple reason, it was a cheapskate move, and actually did nothing to improve the team on the field then, and actually may have hurt the team going forward by further thinning the farm system

Pretty sure saddles did too, but I don't want to put words in his mouth