• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers roll into Hotlanta for some east coast NL baseball - 9/4-9/6

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire your ability to find the ever elusive "silver lining" that's for sure.

He had two on and two out, and walked on 4 pitches that were all right on the cusp of the zone. Never even swung the bat. For him, that's huge.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had two on and two out, and walked on 4 pitches that were all right on the cusp of the zone. Never even swung the bat. For him, that's huge.

I agree.....Honestly, this Martin vs Roogie duel we seem to have sometimes is kind of fun for me. Especially since my man is doing considerably better than yours. Hey now, I'm just playing.

Point taken on the "rarity" of the event you made note of. Sincerely, one of the things which makes me so nuts about Odor is, I know he's got the ability to accomplish damn near anything he wants. At least physically. It's between the ears which holds him back.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.....Honestly, this Martin vs Roogie duel we seem to have sometimes is kind of fun for me. Especially since my man is doing considerably better than yours. Hey now, I'm just playing.

Point taken on the "rarity" of the event you made note of. Sincerely, one of the things which makes me so nuts about Odor is, I know he's got the ability to accomplish damn near anything he wants. At least physically. It's between the ears which holds him back.
The question is, will the end result be more like Elvis or Blalock?