• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers hosting the Jays 4-6,7,8

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he can be again. He’s had some bad breaks and when you combine that with a couple gambled probably better left untaken you get what we have right now. It’s going to take time to rebuild this thing but JD can do it and it starts this season. Anyone who’s so short sighted that they’re bitching about about wins and losses and records this year is fucking idiot. The target is two seasons from now at minimum. Cutting Daniels loose now would be a big mistake.
Yeah, I don't see cutting JD either. Any trade is a gamble and you are going to win some and lose some and he was playing to win now and I for one was for that. In fact there were many trades that we all were excited about that turned to garbage so you just never know. It will take some time to get back there as the Astros are prime example of that. The Rangers just need to methodically make the right moves and admit (which I am not sure they have) that they are in a rebuilding mode.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we should have traded Darvish too?
Hard to tell what the scenario would have looked like with all of the changes. It would have depended on if we were close enough or not. Either way it went it would have probably been close enough to sign him this last offseason.

Last edited:

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, tomorrow night I'll be back up and active with the MLB Network. Comcast has been nothing but a giant paint damn near since I signed up.