• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Edsall lifts Vandy restriction.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of sad that grown men act like this. I mean let's look at the situation. Players bailing out on him for no other reason than they don't like him..... When is the last time that happened? I can't even think of an example. So how big of a douche is this Randy Edsall? Sounds like a gigantic douche. Maryland, you may have a problem.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of sad that grown men act like this. I mean let's look at the situation. Players bailing out on him for no other reason than they don't like him..... When is the last time that happened? I can't even think of an example. So how big of a douche is this Randy Edsall? Sounds like a gigantic douche. Maryland, you may have a problem.

He's getting people to transfer in and just got a highly rated WR to sign with him instead of UF. Transfers happen when you change coaches, but he's being a big douche about it.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's getting people to transfer in and just got a highly rated WR to sign with him instead of UF. Transfers happen when you change coaches, but he's being a big douche about it.

He's bleeding players, dude.... So his assistants know how to recruit. Now can he keep the players... They're leaving because they can't stand him.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's bleeding players, dude.... So his assistants know how to recruit. Now can he keep the players... They're leaving because they can't stand him.

I think it has a lot to do with how much the players liked Friedgen too.