• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Edsall lifts Vandy restriction.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Edsall lifts Vanderbilt restriction for Danny O’Brien, Max Garcia, Mario Rowson - Terrapins Insider - The Washington Post

He's such a douche. He didn't want players transferring from Maryland to Vandy because the former Maryland OC is the HC there now, but it's okay for players to transfer from New Mexico to play for a former coach at Maryland.

Maryland's handling of Danny O'Brien case shows NCAA hypocrisy - Michael Rosenberg - SI.com

IMO(not that it counts) a coach should only be able to limit players from transferring to in conference opponents and annual rivalries(ex: players from UF can't transfer to another SEC school or FSU).

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt grants non-restricted releases, he puts it much more eloquently, but basically if you don't want to be here... we don't care where you go.

Now if UGA were to lose to a Zach Mettenberger led LSU team in the SEC CG this year... it could bite us in the ass.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edsall is a giant douche; he will aid Muhrland's current AD in running that program completely into the ground while the Fridge sits at home, collecting his checks and laughing the whole time.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franklin at Vandy is a douche too. Must be something in the water.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. This is rich coming from an UGA fan. Your DC is a huge doosh.

OK... but he's not the HC, unlike your hot head of a coach. I am happy & proud to have a DC with some fire.

Vandy's D plays dirty, because they are coached to. You only have to listen to Franklin after seeing them on the field to know this.

... and any head coach that will go after a kid post game while yelling obscenities is a douche.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt grants non-restricted releases, he puts it much more eloquently, but basically if you don't want to be here... we don't care where you go.

Now if UGA were to lose to a Zach Mettenberger led LSU team in the SEC CG this year... it could bite us in the ass.

this is how it should be

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is how it should be

Yeah I guess. Richt's stance seems to be rare.

I can understand not wanting a possible star player transfering to a team on your schedule, Richt doesn't seem to care, but with Edsall wanting to regulate which coaches they can play for... that's gay and spiteful.

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah I guess. Richt's stance seems to be rare.

I can understand not wanting a possible star player transfering to a team on your schedule, Richt doesn't seem to care, but with Edsall wanting to regulate which coaches they can play for... that's gay and spiteful.

^^^This

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, it'd be embarrassing losing to a gay qb for any team

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L They just need to get over it. Al they're doing is hurting a kid.

lol. This is rich coming from an UGA fan. Your DC is a huge doosh.

He somewhat is...but which is worse?
-Making a choke sign that didn't work to the kicker, or
-Calling out an opposing teams player because you're butthurt your team lost, thus acting like an immature teenager.

Franklin is a douchetard.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but no coach should have the right to tell a kid where he can and can't go to school. These kids are being nice about it.....me and coach would have WORDS if I was any of those kids......there would be confrontations, and I'd make his program as miserable as I could every single day.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He somewhat is...but which is worse?
-Making a choke sign that didn't work to the kicker, or
-Calling out an opposing teams player because you're butthurt your team lost, thus acting like an immature teenager.

Franklin is a douchetard.

How about a UGA player walking in the line of sight when Vandy was sending a play in to Rodgers in a key situation and preceeded to yell alternate calls to prevent Rodgers from hearing or seeing the play?

Williams and one other player were yelling at the coaching staff in the middle of the game. It happened at least twice.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a UGA player walking in the line of sight when Vandy was sending a play in to Rodgers in a key situation and preceeded to yell alternate calls to prevent Rodgers from hearing or seeing the play?

Williams and one other player were yelling at the coaching staff in the middle of the game. It happened at least twice.

Genius.

And because players are acting out of line, it gives the coaches reason to act like fools?

He should have went to midfield, met Richt & either told him about the problem or made him aware that he needed to talk to him later about it.

Going towards the end of the field towards the player in question yelling, is not the way you handle it.

And back to players acting out of line, their defense was chop blocking and playing dirty from the kickoff. Which fed the intensity of the game.

Face it Champy... he's a douche.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genius.

And because players are acting out of line, it gives the coaches reason to act like fools?

He should have went to midfield, met Richt & either told him about the problem or made him aware that he needed to talk to him later about it.

Going towards the end of the field towards the player in question yelling, is not the way you handle it.

And back to players acting out of line, their defense was chop blocking and playing dirty from the kickoff. Which fed the intensity of the game.

Face it Champy... he's a douche.

Meh.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OH NO!!! WHAT A SICK FUCK HE IS!!!
lol @ acting like that's soooo bad. Anyone who has ever been a defensive player has tried to fuck with the opposing offenses head. However you're right. I'll admit it's a bit of a douche move:/
-Also they were playing AT Vandy so there is no loud crowd to prevent the QB from eventually hearing the play.

So unless Williams whipped his dick out and started fapping all over the field, I'm pretty sure Rodgers wasn't gonna be distracted in that game situation.

:squeeze:

Last edited by a moderator: