• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, McKinnon is worth the gamble because of Steve Slaton, Ryan Torian, Alf, West/Crow/Tate, and Freeman/Coleman.
All of them performed better than their talent says they should've under Shanny Jr. There's little to no reason to think McKinnon won't be next in line.
Yeah, I think this is more cause for the hype than JG. I don't know, I still think I'd rather have a lot of the guys who are close to his ADP than him.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think this is more cause for the hype than JG. I don't know, I still think I'd rather have a lot of the guys who are close to his ADP than him.
According to FFCalculator, his ADP is currently 4.03. Notable backs after him are the likes of Collins, Drake and Hyde..I would be extremely happy to get in the 4th

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to FFCalculator, his ADP is currently 4.03. Notable backs after him are the likes of Collins, Drake and Hyde..I would be extremely happy to get in the 4th
Hmmm... There are some WRs that I like after him, but out of that group he should probably be towards the top. I guess there was more of a gap between him and the few guys ahead of him than I realized.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle
I'm the last guy to take a D/ST in the Suicide A league.
There's still some decent defenses left (at least according to Fantasy Pros' ECR rankings).
How in the world is the Legion of Boom ranked 10th?
Am I missing something?
Half of those guys are gone.
One expert has them as high as 3rd.
Another has them as low as 20th.
Seattle plays some very productive offenses this year.
I just don't see them as a top 12 defense.
Thoughts?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle
There's still some decent defenses left (at least according to Fantasy Pros' ECR rankings).
Am I missing something?
Thoughts?
Top 12 seems like a stretch, but a lot of bad Defenses in the league.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle
Am I missing something?
Thoughts?
They are a bunch of bums!

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of today, I have more players questionable on my Suicide squad (3) than on my Coma bunch (2).

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a post discussing this on another forums

RBs that might be moving on from there current team in 19 with my predictions current age in parenthesis

L Bell(26) - Really think its in Pittsburgh and his interest to get a deal done. My guess 4y 50m

David Johnson(26) - He likely gets a deal or tagged

Tevin Coleman(25) - This guys a shoe in to replace Mckinnon in SF if they cut him

Lamar Miller(27) - He'll be under contract, but it seems like he is always being underappreciated. Texans should stick with him, but they probably draft another RB in the first 4 rounds and consider moving on(I never liked Foremans toughness and with the Achilles injury i think he's done)

Giovani Bernard(26) - Also under contract, but the Bengals will be able to save some money by cutting him. He is one of the most talented 3rd down guys in the league. Should command a 3 or 4 year deal if he gets released and i think he's one of those guys that'll remain relevant after 30.

Carlos Hyde(26) - He's a plodder that dances around in the backfied my guess is Chubb takes the early down role from him fairly quickly and based on duke getting paid i'm pretty sure he's got the 3rd down role locked up. He gets cut by the Browns and signs a 1 year deal in GB.

Jerrick Mckinnon(26) - His contract isn't huge so theres a chance they keep him around even if he doesn't live up to the hype. My guess is they keep him on as the 3rd back behind whoever they bring in to replace him and Breida.

Jay Ajayi(25) - I think its 50/50 whether he or Clement is the lead back by seasons end if its him he should sign for whatever Philly is willing to pay him(his knee is fucked). I think he and Clement both have 3 down back potential, but the Eagles end up going with Clement and Ajayi signs a 1 year deal with Indy.

Mark Ingram(28) - Signs with Vegas 3 yeara

Marshawn Lynch(32) - Retires again, but continues to keep his name relevant to stretch milk his endorsement deals(One of the smartest money guys in the NFL imo)

Alex Collins(23) - Signs a decent long term deal with the Ravens ends up in a 50/50 split with Kenneth Dixon

CJA(27) - Has one good game this year and a bunch of nothing. Signs a 1 year deal with Buffalo

Other less relevant guys imo

Ty Montgomery(25) re-signs with the Packers
Spencer Ware(26) - Career backup re-signs with KC
TJ Yeldon(24) - He has a good skill set to be a low end 3 down guy somewhere(Similar to what Alex Collins is)
Ameer Abdullah(25) - This guy could be a decent 3rd down back in the right offense(Not Detroit) I think he'd be a great relief/3rd down guy in Dallas
Rob Kelley(25) - the league under values above average plodders i'd like to see him land in Detroit since i don't really think Kerryon is going to be a good long term solution(Carlos Hyde 2.0)
Jeremy Hill(25) - Still like this guy think he ends up getting re-signed with NE in the Ridley/Lynch role.
Buck Allen(26) - Continues on as a solid backup for the Ravens
Latavius Murray(28) - 1 year deal as a stopgap for a team that drafts a running back that isn't ready

The guys probably go unsigned
F Gore - finally hangs em up
D martin
B Powell
C Grant
D Murray - Whatever contract he gets this year may be his last
AD - same as Murray
T Rawls
Alf - He's 29 and i wouldn't be surprised either way if he signs with someone for 18 or doesn't but i think this is last season either way

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a post discussing this on another forums

RBs that might be moving on from there current team in 19 with my predictions current age in parenthesis

L Bell(26) - Really think its in Pittsburgh and his interest to get a deal done. My guess 4y 50m

David Johnson(26) - He likely gets a deal or tagged

Tevin Coleman(25) - This guys a shoe in to replace Mckinnon in SF if they cut him

Lamar Miller(27) - He'll be under contract, but it seems like he is always being underappreciated. Texans should stick with him, but they probably draft another RB in the first 4 rounds and consider moving on(I never liked Foremans toughness and with the Achilles injury i think he's done)

Giovani Bernard(26) - Also under contract, but the Bengals will be able to save some money by cutting him. He is one of the most talented 3rd down guys in the league. Should command a 3 or 4 year deal if he gets released and i think he's one of those guys that'll remain relevant after 30.

Carlos Hyde(26) - He's a plodder that dances around in the backfied my guess is Chubb takes the early down role from him fairly quickly and based on duke getting paid i'm pretty sure he's got the 3rd down role locked up. He gets cut by the Browns and signs a 1 year deal in GB.

Jerrick Mckinnon(26) - His contract isn't huge so theres a chance they keep him around even if he doesn't live up to the hype. My guess is they keep him on as the 3rd back behind whoever they bring in to replace him and Breida.

Jay Ajayi(25) - I think its 50/50 whether he or Clement is the lead back by seasons end if its him he should sign for whatever Philly is willing to pay him(his knee is fucked). I think he and Clement both have 3 down back potential, but the Eagles end up going with Clement and Ajayi signs a 1 year deal with Indy.

Mark Ingram(28) - Signs with Vegas 3 yeara

Marshawn Lynch(32) - Retires again, but continues to keep his name relevant to stretch milk his endorsement deals(One of the smartest money guys in the NFL imo)

Alex Collins(23) - Signs a decent long term deal with the Ravens ends up in a 50/50 split with Kenneth Dixon

CJA(27) - Has one good game this year and a bunch of nothing. Signs a 1 year deal with Buffalo

Other less relevant guys imo

Ty Montgomery(25) re-signs with the Packers
Spencer Ware(26) - Career backup re-signs with KC
TJ Yeldon(24) - He has a good skill set to be a low end 3 down guy somewhere(Similar to what Alex Collins is)
Ameer Abdullah(25) - This guy could be a decent 3rd down back in the right offense(Not Detroit) I think he'd be a great relief/3rd down guy in Dallas
Rob Kelley(25) - the league under values above average plodders i'd like to see him land in Detroit since i don't really think Kerryon is going to be a good long term solution(Carlos Hyde 2.0)
Jeremy Hill(25) - Still like this guy think he ends up getting re-signed with NE in the Ridley/Lynch role.
Buck Allen(26) - Continues on as a solid backup for the Ravens
Latavius Murray(28) - 1 year deal as a stopgap for a team that drafts a running back that isn't ready

The guys probably go unsigned
F Gore - finally hangs em up
D martin
B Powell
C Grant
D Murray - Whatever contract he gets this year may be his last
AD - same as Murray
T Rawls
Alf - He's 29 and i wouldn't be surprised either way if he signs with someone for 18 or doesn't but i think this is last season either way
really good right up bud i agree mostly

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlos Hyde(26) - He's a plodder that dances around in the backfied my guess is Chubb takes the early down role from him fairly quickly and based on duke getting paid i'm pretty sure he's got the 3rd down role locked up. He gets cut by the Browns and nit signs a 1 year deal in GB
GB? Don't They have enough backs?
You have some interesting predictions. All encompassing write up.
:thumb:
Hyde may be the odd man out in Cleveland, but teams need depth and he'd still provide that.
If he goes anywhere we all know it'll be NE.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I see 1 more report that says some rookie has a "good chance to start" I'm gonna lose my mind.
Of course they ALL have a chance to start.

They all have a chance to get hurt too.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost that time of the year, boys and girls. You know, when that guy who you think is going to have a breakout year who has been flying under the radar ends up blowing his knee out in training camp and is done for the season...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d
Almost that time of the year, boys and girls. You know, when that guy who you think is going to have a breakout year who has been flying under the radar ends up blowing his knee out in training camp and is done for the season...
devante parker looks fabulous!