• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randle wants to be like Kobe

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aspiring to greater heights from a 19 something year old is admirable. IF he can adopt Kobe's ballz-out work ethic on and off season may just get him to the next level. Getting to Kobe's level will take extraordinary efforts

The skills this kid possesses make you think of a combo: Randolph/Odom type. Haven't seen a player his size motor from end to end, with his 6'9 250 lbs frame, since Odom used to do it. Once he gets his conditioning, sheds weight, lets the game come to him, he's going to be unstoppable. Yep, I'm going out on a limb and make that bold prediction.

Best part about him he's COACHABLE at his tender age!

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aspiring to greater heights from a 19 something year old is admirable. IF he can adopt Kobe's ballz-out work ethic on and off season may just get him to the next level. Getting to Kobe's level will take extraordinary efforts

The skills this kid possesses make you think of a combo: Randolph/Odom type. Haven't seen a player his size motor from end to end, with his 6'9 250 lbs frame, since Odom used to do it. Once he gets his conditioning, sheds weight, lets the game come to him, he's going to be unstoppable. Yep, I'm going out on a limb and make that bold prediction.

Best part about him he's COACHABLE at his tender age!

Kobes attitude is a recipe for success. This is great news.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobes attitude is a recipe for success. This is great news.

Yeah, but this new generation of fans, think its a negative for that attitude. People are sissies now.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Randle aspire to be a sidekick?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a selfish, money-hungry, self-centered prick. That wants it his way or no way at all. I would pass Randle. Just expect not to get the ball when you are open and he is doubled.

If you try and model his work ethic, you will want to be like him. Just be yourself.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weakening?!? His trolling skills have always been weak and will likely result in him not making to the all-star break.
Am I on the General Board or the Lakers Board?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kobe_trophies_web.jpg

Yeah, what a bad role model:rollseyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I on the General Board or the Lakers Board?

I don't give a shit what board you're on. Unentertaining trolls aren't allowed anywhere on the Hoop and you're an unentertaining troll with one foot out the door and the other on a banana peel.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a selfish, money-hungry, self-centered prick. That wants it his way or no way at all. I would pass Randle. Just expect not to get the ball when you are open and he is doubled.

If you try and model his work ethic, you will want to be like him. Just be yourself.

Pretty sure that's what he's talking about. Even Shaq has said he should have listened to Kobe when it comes to work ethic.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the other superstars(yea talking to you D12) don't put in the work in the off-season. It's obvious when they come back the next season and their game looks exactly the same as prior year. I'll give Lebron props for rounding out his game, his jump shot to be exact.

What Randle will be doing by listening to Coach B and following in Kobe's work ethic, will remind the 6 other teams that passed on him what a mistake they made in a couple of years. And we'll have our next superstar after Kobe hangs them up.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually can't wait to see him play. Sounds like he is showing he has the goods? Can't say the same for Smart yet Bam. But I am hoping

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually can't wait to see him play. Sounds like he is showing he has the goods? Can't say the same for Smart yet Bam. But I am hoping

It's the pre-season, so it remains to be seen how he'll respond once the regular season starts and players are taking things seriously. However, the early returns are favorable and a couple of the areas where he seemed to be lacking a bit are looking better than expected.