• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams trying to trade CB Trumaine Johnson

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I almost forgot that it's "cool" around here to crap on Goff....Silly me :doh:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. Do you think everyone else is sitting around eating bonbons? Big deal are 1st rd draft pick is going to how to throw a football school. I would hope he makes an effort.

Ah, look who jumps into the convo, the guy whose every post is proven wrong...

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm banking on the poor play by Goff and the entire team frankly is completely 100% on Fisher and when this next season begins we will see a new and much improved team.
:L I'm setting myself up for a major disappointment aren't I :rolleyes2:

The whole squad had better be working their offseason assesoff :D

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I almost forgot that it's "cool" around here to crap on Goff....Silly me :doh:

Not trying to crap on him but man you think he's doing something special by working out in the off season? Most QB's do that. I want to see him do something on the field.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to crap on him but man you think he's doing something special by working out in the off season? Most QB's do that. I want to see him do something on the field.

First of all, every QB does not work hard in the offseason like he is. They may work out, but they don't go to camps and do everything they can to improve, Goff is...So yes, he sure is doing something special working this hard in the offeason. Not every player has the desire to be great, he seems to have that (BIG PLUS)but I don't expect you to understand that... Take your blinders/goggles off and then get back to me....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, every QB does not work hard in the offseason like he is. They may work out, but they don't go to camps and do everything they can to improve, Goff is...So yes, he sure is doing something special working this hard in the offeason. Not every player has the desire to be great, he seems to have that (BIG PLUS)but I don't expect you to understand that... Take your blinders/goggles off and then get back to me....
I hope we see a marked improvement, and I suspect we will.

Where I'm eager to see change is with the O line. If McVay and company can get that ironed out, I think we not only see Goff look much better, but Gurley too!

Basically, good riddance of the Jr High offense!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. Do you think everyone else is sitting around eating bonbons? Big deal. Our 1st rd draft pick is going to how to throw a football school. I would hope he makes an effort.

A lot of good qbs went there, he wants to be good. I applaud the effort

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we see a marked improvement, and I suspect we will.

Where I'm eager to see change is with the O line. If McVay and company can get that ironed out, I think we not only see Goff look much better, but Gurley too!

Basically, good riddance of the Jr High offense!

We likely will, but i wouldn't expect miracles this season....We have no one for him to throw to and no one to protect him...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We likely will, but i wouldn't expect miracles this season....We have no one for him to throw to and no one to protect him...
I just get this feeling that the offensive scheme will make the O line, WR's, RB's and QB better. I expect we lose Britt and pick up another decent WR in turn that may get around 1K yds, and if Tavon is used like Jackson, he too may shatter his season best!

I'm just very excited for an NFL scheme finally here with the Rams in lieu of Fisher ball.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just get this feeling that the offensive scheme will make the O line, WR's, RB's and QB better. I expect we lose Britt and pick up another decent WR in turn that may get around 1K yds, and if Tavon is used like Jackson, he too may shatter his season best!

I'm just very excited for an NFL scheme finally here with the Rams in lieu of Fisher ball.

Well that definitely is one good thing about our new staff...They know our line is basically trash and they'll build a scheme where that would be minimized.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that definitely is one good thing about our new staff...They know our line is basically trash and they'll build a scheme where that would be minimized.
Right, I doubt we see teams stacking the box so much vs the Rams now and in turn, I can see Gurley having his way once again!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a huge jump on what he was able to do last offseason and will be working as the starter (and all the extra reps that come with that) for the entirety of the Rams preseason. All of that work will show on the field, especially if the Rams continue to improve the offense around him.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, I doubt we see teams stacking the box so much vs the Rams now and in turn, I can see Gurley having his way once again!

I think the first couple of games during preseason/regular season teams will still try and stack the box until we show we can throw catch the ball.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the first couple of games during preseason/regular season teams will still try and stack the box until we show we can throw catch the ball.
If they do, McVay will make them pay!

They will catch it enough, and in McVay's system, it will be caught in space and/or deep so they better respect McVay's system or they will be giving up some huge offensive plays or TD's.

We don't play Fisher ball in LA anymore Red!

Oh, and I personally wouldn't run TG much in the preseason anyway.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do, McVay will make them pay!

They will catch it enough, and in McVay's system, it will be caught in space and/or deep so they better respect McVay's system or they will be giving up some huge offensive plays or TD's.

We don't play Fisher ball in LA anymore Red!

i can't help it, i have to see it with my eyes. ive been heartbroken to many times to trust this team X_X

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are on the right track but keep in mind we still need a center! Interior o-line is crucial to Gurley having his way!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ANYTHING besides Fisherball.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can't help it, i have to see it with my eyes. ive been heartbroken to many times to trust this team X_X

Vita gets on a positive kool-aid kick every offseason. I love it :suds:

At least he isn't miserable. They key - as always - will be the Oline

:L

:L

:hope: :hope:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita gets on a positive kool-aid kick every offseason. I love it :suds:
Not a bad assessment for the most part. You are forgetting my negative positions in the off season with Spags & Billy boy. Also last year, I was not a happy camper as most here. Like many it was hard to stomach Fisher's hail marry trade up to get the No. 1 Overall in an attempt to extend his time with the Rams. Shameful!