• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams/Redskins do deal

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with this quite a bit actually. Helu is a good young player. His WR's won't blow anyone away but they aren't the worst in the league. He has an up and coming D IMO. Plus they still have all their other picks in their drafts outside of the 1st round. They can still get some good young talent to put with RGIII. I think the Redskins will be good.

Couldn't possibly diasgree more. The Redskins are dogshit. They're like the Browns. They're arguably the worst run franchise in all of professional sports.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with this quite a bit actually. Helu is a good young player. His WR's won't blow anyone away but they aren't the worst in the league. He has an up and coming D IMO. Plus they still have all their other picks in their drafts outside of the 1st round. They can still get some good young talent to put with RGIII. I think the Redskins will be good.

The Redskins will be fucking terrible. I think one could argue that their WR corps IS the worst in the league, and their O-Line is even worse than WR. Also, I am not sure what is 'up and coming' at all about their D. Aside from maybe Brian Orakpo, there is no one on their D I would consider very good at all, and its a very old unit.

Living in DC, I can easily say that Dan Snyder is on par, or even more clueless than Mikey Boy. The skins are an absolute joke

Last edited by a moderator: