• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams to host Chiefs in Mexico City next season.

Keenum vs. Foles in the Jeff Fisher Championship game!
This entire season has been a repudiation of Fishers ability as a head coach. If it weren't so sad it would be funny.
I have to root for Case. Remember he holds the Rams record for consecutive completions in a game. The guy is good and he deserves this shot.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the quick an easy numbers and who is going to be gone. I like all of the players mentioned to move along except for maybe Webster and Quinn. Quinn is entering the downside of his career so it really won't be any big loss if he goes. If we keep Tru, Webster is expendable especially with a guy like Robey-Coleman and the CBs the Rams will draft anyways.

The number one guy? The little Turd!!!

Potential cap casualties for the 2018 Los Angeles Rams

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the quick an easy numbers and who is going to be gone. I like all of the players mentioned to move along except for maybe Webster and Quinn. Quinn is entering the downside of his career so it really won't be any big loss if he goes. If we keep Tru, Webster is expendable especially with a guy like Robey-Coleman and the CBs the Rams will draft anyways.

The number one guy? The little Turd!!!

Potential cap casualties for the 2018 Los Angeles Rams
Austin is definitely gone. You could tell McVay really didn't want him there since he was hardly used but maybe a few plays a game. I can see Quinn maybe cutting a team friendly deal. I think he's still a good player and can be a key contributor to the team. I think we'll keep Westbrooks for the reasons that were stated in the article in that he was a good guy coming off the bench as a fill in.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin is definitely gone. You could tell McVay really didn't want him there since he was hardly used but maybe a few plays a game. I can see Quinn maybe cutting a team friendly deal. I think he's still a good player and can be a key contributor to the team. I think we'll keep Westbrooks for the reasons that were stated in the article in that he was a good guy coming off the bench as a fill in.

I agree. Westbrooks is a keeper, Quinn can stay at a reduced rate. Webster may not be able to contribute next year anyway, and I don't like Barron as a 3-4 ILB. He seemed to overrun the hole on running plays far too often. Rams need a run plugger next to Tree.

I'm disappointed that Austin never worked out, as he seemed to be an elite talent in the draft (but trading up for him was over the top). He actually seemed to regress over his career and wasn't even trustworthy in the return game, a place he actually was a threat early on. He needs to go; his role has been limited to jet sweep distraction guy, who can easily be found on day 3 in the draft (or even UDFA).

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Westbrooks is a keeper, Quinn can stay at a reduced rate. Webster may not be able to contribute next year anyway, and I don't like Barron as a 3-4 ILB. He seemed to overrun the hole on running plays far too often. Rams need a run plugger next to Tree.

I'm disappointed that Austin never worked out, as he seemed to be an elite talent in the draft (but trading up for him was over the top). He actually seemed to regress over his career and wasn't even trustworthy in the return game, a place he actually was a threat early on. He needs to go; his role has been limited to jet sweep distraction guy, who can easily be found on day 3 in the draft (or even UDFA).
You're right Austin actually played better in Fisher's offense maybe McVay's offense is over Austin's head. He at times looked as if he didn't know what to do when the ball was snapped.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather keep Barron based off his background as a safety and coverage ability, at 225 he is undersized to be an ILB, hell both him and TREE are both it's not their fault that they are playing out of position. Brockers was suppose to be the run stuffer and was doing pretty good until dropping weight and moving to DE. IMHO we are paying for Tree's potential and sometimes i don't see it. I've often seen him lunge and try to hit players instead of wrapping up and making a damn tackle.."lazy line-backing" is what i call it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather keep Barron based off his background as a safety and coverage ability, at 225 he is undersized to be an ILB, hell both him and TREE are both it's not their fault that they are playing out of position. Brockers was suppose to be the run stuffer and was doing pretty good until dropping weight and moving to DE. IMHO we are paying for Tree's potential and sometimes i don't see it. I've often seen him lunge and try to hit players instead of wrapping up and making a damn tackle.."lazy line-backing" is what i call it.

Tree played 3-4 ILB in college, so he's actually back to his original position (he's also played 4-3 MLB and OLB for the Rams already). I just don't think Barron can fill on run plays well enough, especially given his paycheck. Demario Davis would be a solid option to replace him IMO.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barwin will probably re-sign for less money and the usuals will be back like Cody Davis. Maybe Quinn will follow suit. Barron is pretty much out the door. I see us going heavy in the draft on CB, LB, and O-line, specifically center and LT.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a guy I know McVay could turn around but he probably wouldn't buy into McVay's system overall and wouldn't want to share time with Gurley or vice versa. I figure if McVay can get a dude like Sammy to buy in, why not Bell? We probably couldn't afford the dude anyways but it is fun to dream in the winter months of the off-season!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/reports-le-veon-bell-behavior-171821083.html

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a guy I know McVay could turn around but he probably wouldn't buy into McVay's system overall and wouldn't want to share time with Gurley or vice versa. I figure if McVay can get a dude like Sammy to buy in, why not Bell? We probably couldn't afford the dude anyways but it is fun to dream in the winter months of the off-season!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/reports-le-veon-bell-behavior-171821083.html
I personally would like to see what McVay could do with Jarvis Landry if he and the Dolphins can't reach an agreement.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you didn't see the championship games today, some ex-Rams had some big contributions for winning teams and one ex-Ram looked his old self. Foles and C. Long had great games for the Eagles and Danny Amndola made a great game-winning catch for the Bradyites up north.

Unfortunately, the old Keenum we have all come to know and puke over, showed-up today and totally sucked. I kept posting that the Keenum we watched for teh Vikings was the real Keenum I watched for three years as a member of the Rams. People got a kick out of that prognostication.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you didn't see the championship games today, some ex-Rams had some big contributions for winning teams and one ex-Ram looked his old self. Foles and C. Long had great games for the Eagles and Danny Amndola made a great game-winning catch for the Bradyites up north.

Unfortunately, the old Keenum we have all come to know and puke over, showed-up today and totally sucked. I kept posting that the Keenum we watched for teh Vikings was the real Keenum I watched for three years as a member of the Rams. People got a kick out of that prognostication.
I didn't watch it but I was shocked at how lopsided that NFC Championship game was. I figured with New Orleans botching a win on the final play last week that Minnesota would've rode that momentum into this game. Either way, I have zero interest in this Super Bowl and probably won't even bother watching it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My interest is waning a tad myself UVA. If I get the time and nothing of value to complete or accomplish, I may ante-up and watch a snap or two.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My interest is waning a tad myself UVA. If I get the time and nothing of value to complete or accomplish, I may ante-up and watch a snap or two.
I just renewed my Netflix streaming subscription so more than likely I'll probably watch some shows on there that I haven't gotten around to yet.