• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh.... I have a feeling this convo won't go well.....:L

I'm avoiding it like the plague. I know we have some strongly right-wing advocates here, so let's keep the political talk on the political board.
This is why I hate it when politics get involved with sports. It never ends well and just causes massive divisiveness. All I want to do is veg out for a few hours and forget about the real world and watch whatever sporting event I choose to watch.
In this case, I think both sides share the blame and are taking things to the extremes. One one side you have Trump who probably should've just shut up and kept off of Twitter (even though we know he can't and him yapping his mouth is what is one of the main reasons why he got elected to begin with). And you have the other side who's doing things just to spite him, regardless of who it alienates. I just wish regardless of these players' political affiliations, that they check that at the door (do whatever they want on their own free time) and as soon as they enter the locker room for a day of practice or at the game, they focus on what they're being paid very well for.

Understood, but the venue these players have to use their influence for the greater good for their people and communities (in their view) is their sport. As much as we want it to be just entertainment, the athletes have a limited portion of game day that they can peacefully protest.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I agree shopson but Ramfan88 had to post the starting salvo instead of going to the political forums already in place.

I responded because of the blatant error but now I see from the subsequent response that this individual lives in a delusional state. Enough said.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought our Rams offense was good but I didn't expect this. Now we have a faulty defense to be fixed. I guess at some point McVay and Phillips is going to put it altogether and then we will indeed be a total team powerhouse. BTW, besides having the number one offense through three weeks, we are leading the NFC West again. Oh how good that looks!

Rams have NFL's highest scoring offense through three weeks

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much would it cost to get the Steeler's villanueva? looks like he might not be welcomed in the Steelers locker room after today

Maybe not. The Steelers lost to the Bears lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm avoiding it like the plague. I know we have some strongly right-wing advocates here, so let's keep the political talk on the political board.

Understood, but the venue these players have to use their influence for the greater good for their people and communities (in their view) is their sport. As much as we want it to be just entertainment, the athletes have a limited portion of game day that they can peacefully protest.

I think Trump's Pro-American stance for the flag and anthem is admirable. Most people have respect for the flag and what it stands for, but when we focus on a few bad cops things go to shit. The president tweeting is where he loses the message and doesn't help things a bit.

Kroenke's message was actually good. It was positive, focusing on the positive and standing together.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, Gurley gave the Caboys some bulletin board material...

It was innocent, but bulletin board material none the less and I'm not a fan of bulletin board material.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, come on.... Let's keep this thread Rams related!!! :nod: :suds: :2cents:

I said I am. I'm curious to see how the Cowboys respond after last week's lost. Would much rather face a 2-1 Cowboys team than a desperate 1-2 team.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I am. I'm curious to see how the Cowboys respond after last week's lost. Would much rather face a 2-1 Cowboys team than a desperate 1-2 team.

I think I'd like the Boys to win so we aren't facing a desperate Dallas team on Sunday...

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best start for the Rams in years. Did anyone think we would be talking about the Rams in first place in week three and four? I guess we have to say.....Go Caboys.....:heh:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep the Cards are tough at home.....crap!!!! I bet I picked Dallas in the pick em...just can't catch a break!:gaah:

I believe I picked Dallas in the Madden weekly picks, not looking good so far, but still sort of hopeful :suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done discussing this. It's irritating to see the hypocrisy from white conservatives and Trump who could barely muster a response from neo-nazi's killing someone in Charlottesville, but it's so easy for them to condemn black athletes for peacefully protesting.

Just STFU and be done then. The hypocrisy from the media and left is beyond pathetic. Many of us are sick of it and the doosh bags in the Bay Area.

Start your own country up there, get your own anthem, and flag too while your at it

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best start for the Rams in years. Did anyone think we would be talking about the Rams in first place in week three and four? I guess we have to say.....Go Caboys.....:heh:

Back to football. Yes and the Seawags not looking very good so far. Cards still look ok though

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just STFU and be done then. The hypocrisy from the media and left is beyond pathetic. Many of us are sick of it and the doosh bags in the Bay Area.

Start your own country up there, get your own anthem, and flag too while your at it

Enjoy your white robes and tiki torches...