• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams look like a team that is realizing they are much improved from the Fisher days. Goff must feel like he won the jackpot on his birthday. Look at all of his options.....Watkins, Woods, Kupp, Higby, Gurley, Renolds. And a hell of a good O-Line.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all of the hype about some teams responding to Trump's take on the kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem, the Rams player responses (tweets) were the least pugilistic and mostly diplomatic as any I have seen including owners. You can see the change in attitude and stance with yet another item that reflects the change in culture at Rams Park. This is a very good sign! Gone are the days of ridiculous me-first, 7-9 bullshit that had five players supporting a ridiculous nefarious cause like the hands-up BS come through the tunnel in St Louis looking like a collective bunch of rodeo clowns. All of those players except for one are gone and I like the change in culture this team now has and implements in nearly everything they do. The Rams are definitely back in LA!!

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all of the hype about some teams responding to Trump's take on the kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem, the Rams player responses (tweets) were the least pugilistic and mostly diplomatic as any I have seen including owners. You can the change in attitude and stance with yet another item that reflects the change in culture at Rams Park. This is a good sign. Gone are the days of ridiculous me-first, 7-9 bullshit that had five players supporting a ridiculous nefarious cause like the hands-up BS come through the tunnel in St Louis looking like a collective bunch of rodeo clowns. All of those players except for one are gone and I like the change in culture this team now has and implements in nearly everything they do. The Rams are definitely back in LA!!
Happy to hear this....the Rams are in search of support in a very diverse city and state. They want to rekindle the fan base they once enjoyed in LA and being diplomatic is a wise move. The other teams and players that are showing defiance over the calls to stand during the anthem do so towards their own detriment. I personally know many people/hard core fans that are taking a knee on the games today.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although this benign, diplomatic response by the limp biscuit is fairly predictable, I must state that my level of respect inched-up a tad because of its tone and universality in content. Good for you Stan and way to take the high road. Perhaps the limp biscuit is becoming an owner everyone can be proud of and we can actually support for his decisions. So far that process is not being short-circuited!

Rams Owner Stan Kroenke’s Reponse To Trump, Player Protests

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to watch good football....GO RAMS! I think this political stuff should be allowed to pass...everyone has their say and move on to the Rams winning!!!!!!:thumb:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Red and the man is 6'9, 325lbs. If I were Snead and McVay, I'd make an inquiry into his availability and offer the Steelers T. Austin and Mark Barron for this guy. They both would fit quite well in the Anti-American culture of the present-day Steelers organization and we could use a stud like Villanueva who would definitely do well here!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very proud of the players, coaches and owners calling out Trump and his anti-American and divisive rhetoric.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you are dead wrong on your assessment of Trump's comments Ramsfan88.

I believe you are the one who is completely and utterly wrong. The leader of the free world is trying to silence people exercising their 1st amendment rights. The bloviated orangutan couldn't condemn neo-nazi's but he had no problem calling for NFL players-who are mostly black- to be fired for peacefully protesting.

There's a reason that piece of shit is one of the most unpopular president's in American history.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh.... I have a feeling this convo won't go well.....:L
This is why I hate it when politics get involved with sports. It never ends well and just causes massive divisiveness. All I want to do is veg out for a few hours and forget about the real world and watch whatever sporting event I choose to watch.
In this case, I think both sides share the blame and are taking things to the extremes. One one side you have Trump who probably should've just shut up and kept off of Twitter (even though we know he can't and him yapping his mouth is what is one of the main reasons why he got elected to begin with). And you have the other side who's doing things just to spite him, regardless of who it alienates. I just wish regardless of these players' political affiliations, that they check that at the door (do whatever they want on their own free time) and as soon as they enter the locker room for a day of practice or at the game, they focus on what they're being paid very well for.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I hate it when politics get involved with sports. It never ends well and just causes massive divisiveness. All I want to do is veg out for a few hours and forget about the real world and watch whatever sporting event I choose to watch.
In this case, I think both sides share the blame and are taking things to the extremes. One one side you have Trump who probably should've just shut up and kept off of Twitter (even though we know he can't and him yapping his mouth is what is one of the main reasons why he got elected to begin with). And you have the other side who's doing things just to spite him, regardless of who it alienates. I just wish regardless of these players' political affiliations, that they check that at the door (do whatever they want on their own free time) and as soon as they enter the locker room for a day of practice or at the game, they focus on what they're being paid very well for.

I agree 100%... However there's a bigger problem....Players weren't required to be on the field for the National Anthem until 2009 when the Gov't started paying the NFL(something like)twelve million dollars a year to make sure the players do it and look more patriotic...

Why is our Gov't paying the NFL to do this??? Talk about a waste of taxpayers money!!! Rant over, lol....