• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the Limp Biscuit is spending a boatload of cash on his new money-maker. Does he care anything about the product he is allowing to be on the field to the same degree he apparently is investing in the building and surrounding developments? Hopefully he is. Also, we all hope McVay will relieve him of any direct input and the Rams will be a force to be reckoned with to match the Limp Biscuit's new house and surrounding buildings.

However, the Limp Biscuit's FO are not setting a very good example by allowing the Donald extension-signing to drag on into the 2017 preseason. Somehow, one can get the distinct impression that the Limp Biscuit is more interested in his real estate than the league's best D-Lineman!!

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta out due Mr. Jones i see
It should out due Jerry World. It will be over a decade of technology between the two stadiums. (Jerry World opened in 2009 and Kroenke World set to open in 2020)

Plus Stan will be building a whole community around the stadium, where Jerry World is in one of the worst parts of Arlington TX. Jerry World was suppose to bring up the community around it however everything you need is inside, so no one wants to bring their $$ to the community surrounding the Stadium. Stan's plan will develop the surrounding area which should help raise the communities beyond the development area I would guess.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worst trade ever, watkins is a glass doll

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams linebacker Robert Quinn raises his fist during the playing of the national anthem

I have zero problems with this, and this is something CK could have done all along IMO.

Bringing attention to something doesn't mean you need disrespect something others hold dear and near to the heart, even if you say that is not your intent.
The main problem I have with it is it mixes politics and sports. Most people just want to forget about the rest of the world and what's going on in it and just watch these guys play football week after week.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main problem I have with it is it mixes politics and sports. Most people just want to forget about the rest of the world and what's going on in it and just watch these guys play football week after week.
I get it, and TBT for me, I would prefer these guys keep it away from the sport all together UVA Guy, but if they feel it in their heart and are compelled to stand up for something they feel strongly about, I don't see the way RQ is going about it as an actual 'problem'.

I think most Americans want what CK and RQ want, however most probably just don't have such a narrow view as they do. For most Americans, Police brutality has no place in our great Country period! Still, there is a very small percentage of police who cause the problems for the real hero's behind the badge, and of those a-holes causing those problems, there is an even smaller percentage in that group who are actually racially motivated in their unjust brutality.

It sucks, the world is not perfect by far, but as long as these players making these types of choices understand they are doing so in a highly public business that is just that, a business, then they should understand their actions may come at a high price to their own detriment.

That's important because these organizations stand to lose money by adding these types of controversial figures, and will be leery given the choice in doing so. Certainly for the most part, these organizations want to add talent, but because they are leery, these players making these controversial choices should understand it's likely all about the business side, and not paint the picture of collusion or racism just because these owners don't want to be a part of the controversy themselves.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, and TBT for me, I would prefer these guys keep it away from the sport all together UVA Guy, but if they feel it in their heart and are compelled to stand up for something they feel strongly about, I don't see the way RQ is going about it as an actual 'problem'.

I think most Americans want what CK and RQ want, however most probably just don't have such a narrow view as they do. For most Americans, Police brutality has no place in our great Country period! Still, there is a very small percentage of police who cause the problems for the real hero's behind the badge, and of those a-holes causing those problems, there is an even smaller percentage in that group who are actually racially motivated in their unjust brutality.

It sucks, the world is not perfect by far, but as long as these players making these types of choices understand they are doing so in a highly public business that is just that, a business, then they should understand their actions may come at a high price to their own detriment.

That's important because these organizations stand to lose money by adding these types of controversial figures, and will be leery given the choice in doing so. Certainly for the most part, these organizations want to add talent, but because they are leery, these players making these controversial choices should understand it's likely all about the business side, and not paint the picture of collusion or racism just because these owners don't want to be a part of the controversy themselves.
I can see your point. He has every right to do it, I just wish that there was another way to do this or maybe just do it in the locker room or the entrance before you run out onto the field, which I believe Jerry Jones told his players to do if they want to protest during the National Anthem. I think the bigger issue is the media that sensationalizes it. I believe that if they didn't make it into the story that they did week after week and ignored it, none of this would be an issue and a lot of these guys wouldn't even be bothering to do it. In their eyes, "Controversy Creates Cash."
I couldn't agree more with the bolded statement. That's why I don't feel bad that CK is currently unemployed. Either he knew there was a chance of this happening and did it anyways or he was extremely naive. Because those actions cost him a couple of potential jobs in both Baltimore and in Miami.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefter: "We May Not See Aaron Donald For a While."

ESPN’s Adam Schefter joined the Mike and Mike Show on Tuesday morning to discuss the matter. From his understanding the Rams have made “a very strong offer.” Apparently it just wasn’t strong enough:

Aaron Donald, when he gets a new deal, is going to make 60...65...70 million dollars in guaranteed money. Why would Aaron Donald go in, right now, to go play for $1.8 - $2M? Why would he do that? Ever? The Rams made, what I understand to be, a very strong offer right before camp; but I don’t think they’re going to budge as long as he’s out of camp. And he’s out of camp. And they’re not going to budge, so we’ve got a standoff...a standstill...whatever you want to call it, that I think threatens to go on for a while here. We may not see Aaron Donald for a while.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH? Are we now raiding the Bills roster?
One area Les has been out performing his peers is finding quality defensive players in the draft. I trust he sees a fit with McKelvin in the Phillips' defensive scheme.

Woods at the time was essential, because he was slotted to be our No. 1 if we couldn't find a true No. 1 before the trading deadline. As it worked out, Watkins joined us as we all know, and if they knew they were going to get Watkins, I don't think they would have signed Woods in the first place. Especially considering Kupp can probably fill the No. 2 spot day one.

Not sure of the dead cap hit with Woods, but if Kupp performs well, Woods could be on the outs sooner than later unless he lights it up this year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is pretty interesting and it really hammers Tavon Austin as the WR, after fours years in the league, has not progressed very much and is being looked upon by the present coaching staff and others as a "gadget" player. I think Watkins, Reynolds, Woods, Kupp, Cooper, Spruce, and Thomas and our TEs are going to make Austin an asset the Rams are going to want to get rid of sooner rather than later. On top of everything else, the little turd has been hurt more often than not and he is not been in camp due to recovery from another set of injuries. I think we will witness the end of Austin's career pretty shortly with the Rams.

Los Angeles Rams Training Camp 2017: Stock Up, Stock Down Week 3