• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I saw some similar reference over at the Yardbarker, but I don't trust that rag very much.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I saw some similar reference over at the Yardbarker, but I don't trust that rag very much.
It's just sort of weird that it's listed on Wiki like that, but the dude has Champion Track speed. Ran nearly a 4.3 at NFL Combine. Also he's supposedly a valuable special teams player (Not sure his role, but I think it on the suicide squad)

He won his SB ring with Wade, so I'm guessing Wade knows him pretty well and of course he knows Wades playbook too, but as with all these upside project guys, what's the price tag?

Here's more from TST.

Rams Interested in Broncos’ CB Kayvon Webster

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will probably sign the guy even though Webster is taking offers from the Jets and Eagles. I think Phillips may convince McSnead that the Rams should make sure they get his attention with money. Since we are over-paying for players, this should be no problem.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently the rams like players from the 2013 draft if Webster and Wood work out

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently the rams like players from the 2013 draft if Webster and Wood work out
Don't forget Tavon & Tree Red, and who knows TJ may sign yet, and I haven't heard anything about officially cutting Bailey either.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree with step 35, you are already at the bottom all you can do is move up

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out the golf tourney for ex-Rams Legends. Some of these guys like Nolan Cromwell and Jackie Slater look like they could still suit up with a couple weeks of training and food. We could use a guy like Slater again at RT.

PHOTOS: Rams Legends Golf Tournament

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have some pics from when I went to the Hall of Fame back around Super Bowl weekend. Didn't know if I should post them here or if it should be a new thread (so mods, feel free to move this if you think these should go somewhere else). Sorry in advance about the quality as I don't have any photo editing software on my computer.
hof1.jpg hof2.jpg(I believe that this bust was taken down to Houston for Super Bowl weekend)
hof5.jpg
hof3.jpg

hof4.jpg

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VERY cool pics UVA!!! I REALLY need to get there myself one day soon...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VERY cool pics UVA!!! I REALLY need to get there myself one day soon...
I'm lucky that I had a friend that lives 20 minutes away from there. There was also an instant replay booth there that they gave you four different scenarios and you had four different camera angles and then you had to make the call whether to let the play stand or if it got overturned. Luckily I got the one I did right. :thumb:
It cost around $25 plus parking. I didn't get to see the stadium unfortunately but then again, it was freezing the weekend I went up there. I'd definitely go back if I had the chance.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm lucky enough to live a good 20 minutes away too.They are the middle of a big remodeling job I cant wait to see it, when it is complete in a couple of years.

Hall of Fame Village | Pro Football Hall of Fame Official Site

This part is really great. Hopefully we can avoid a Mike Webster situation in the future.

Legends Landing

A football themed independent and assisted living active senior care facility for retired Hall of Famers and members of the NFL’s Legends Community along with coaches, officials and administrators.

• Completion: Fall 2019

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, snap: The Rams still need a center

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Rams still have a glaring need on their roster; one that directly impacts franchise quarterback Jared Goff.

They needs someone to snap him the ball.

The Rams released Tim Barnes, who started each of the past 32 games at center, as part of a series of cost-cutting moves a couple of weeks ago. And they're still in search of his replacement. They signed Ryan Groy to an offer sheet, but the Bills matched it. So the Rams have had to move on. They'll continue to look toward the free-agent market, but they will eventually look to manufacture some depth in-house, as well.

The only center on the Rams' roster is Demetrius Rhaney, a seventh-round pick from 2014 who has started only one game. New head coach Sean McVay recently said the Rams would look to "cross-train" some of their guards at center as a means to shore up the position.

Mostly, though, the Rams need help from the outside. On Monday, they hosted John Sullivan, one of few remaining free-agent centers who could be a fit.

He is among five key unrestricted free agents to watch at the position.

Nick Mangold: Mangold is easily the most accomplished center available, having gone to seven Pro Bowls while missing only four games in a 10-year span from 2006 to '15. But Mangold, ranked 82nd on ESPN's list of the top 150 free agents, is 33 now, coming off a mildly surprising release from the rebuilding Jets. And injuries are now a major question. Mangold was limited to eight games last season. He suffered a severe ankle injury that nearly required surgery, returned after a four-game absence, then aggravated the injury and spent the final four games on injured reserve. Teams have asked if he would be willing to move to guard.

Tim Lelito: ESPN had Lelito listed as the 131st-best free agent, but he is perhaps better suited as a left guard. An undrafted free agent out of Grand Valley State in 2013, Lelito went on to start a combined 20 games for the Saints from 2015 to '16, with three of those coming as the center. Lelito can play there in a pinch, and he spent most of the 2014 offseason working out at center. So, perhaps he could be a cheap utility offensive linemen if the Rams can't find another fit. His 6-foot-4, 315-pound frame is certainly appealing.

Sullivan: He was considered one of the NFL's best, most under-appreciated centers from 2009 to '14, while starting 93 of 96 games for the Vikings. But then he missed the entire 2015 season because of a back injury, was released and joined the Redskins as a backup, starting only one game in 2016. One aspect that might work in Sullivan's favor: He spent that 2016 season operating under McVay, at that point the offensive coordinator.

Cody Wallace: Originally a fourth-round pick by the 49ers in 2008, Wallace spent his first seven seasons with seven different teams and wound up starting only six games. In 2015, Wallace started all 16 games for the Steelers at center while filling in for an injured Maurkice Pouncey and handled himself well. But then Wallace missed almost the entirety of the 2016 season with a knee injury, and now he's 32.

Ryan Wendell: Wendell was born and raised in Diamond Bar, which resides on the eastern part of Los Angeles County, and previously enjoyed a nice run with the Patriots, starting 44 games from 2012 to '14, most of them at center. For that, Wendell was named a captain heading into the 2015 season. But he appeared in only two games and finished that season on injured reserve, then spent the 2016 season buried on the Panthers' depth chart. Fickle game.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just draft a center, too many issues with these guys.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm lucky enough to live a good 20 minutes away too.They are the middle of a big remodeling job I cant wait to see it, when it is complete in a couple of years.

Hall of Fame Village | Pro Football Hall of Fame Official Site

This part is really great. Hopefully we can avoid a Mike Webster situation in the future.

Legends Landing

A football themed independent and assisted living active senior care facility for retired Hall of Famers and members of the NFL’s Legends Community along with coaches, officials and administrators.

• Completion: Fall 2019
I think that the one thing I was disappointed with was the Super Bowl wing. They had a bunch of stuff from the early Super Bowls but started glossing over a lot of stuff from the late 70's to the present.

You're not from Hartville by chance are you? That's where my friend is living.

I have other pictures I took (non Rams related stuff) if anyone else wants to see those as well.