• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Comp Picks

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I see what McVay is going to uncover from that idiot Fisher the more I resent the notion I even thought that little drama queen masquerading as a legitimate HC had any business being in that capacity while he destroyed the Rams in the first place.

It still pisses right off that I now have to sit through another draft knowing that POS gave away a first and a third this year and all of what he did last year for what?: The hope that some of these people are actually going to work out long-term? Geez...

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I see what McVay is going to uncover from that idiot Fisher the more I resent the notion I even thought that little drama queen masquerading as a legitimate HC had any business being in that capacity while he destroyed the Rams in the first place.

It still pisses right off that I now have to sit through another draft knowing that POS gave away a first and a third this year and all of what he did last year for what?: The hope that some of these people are actually going to work out long-term? Geez...

If you want to be really pissed, just go look at who we missed out on in the draft in 2016 where our picks were.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we are sending our 3rd round compensatory pick (100th overall) to Tennessee and getting back our original 3rd rounder (69th overall). That gets us a little closer to the beginning of the third round. I guess that was a bit of info that was not originally released about the trade and this is the first year the league is permitting the trading of compensatory picks.

Rams Awarded 2017 Compensatory Draft Selections

Last edited: