• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rainbows and Butterflies

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so here is our new scenario to look forward to. This loss finally wakes this damn team up and they head up north and rip Michigan a new asshole. Penn State does us the largest favor ever and upsets Michigan State. We then go on to beat Iowa in the championship game ala Wisconsin style. Committee can't leave us out seeing us how we are finally playing to our potential. Another run through the playoffs and the Buckeyes are on cloud 9 again! Chances of this happening 3-5%, but it makes me feel a little better thinking about it

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a better chance at impregnating Rhonda Rousey unfortunately :(

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a better chance at impregnating Rhonda Rousey unfortunately :(

I thought we would go 6-6 after Va Tech last year. Felt a lot worse after that loss than this one. Don't think lightning strikes twice but the possibility is there. The talent is there they just got to figure out a way to put it all together. (And unfortunately rely on Penn State

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU will not lose to PSU first of all. Second, as much as it sucked losing to MSU last Saturday it kind of takes the pressure off finally on these kids. As long as they take care of business in AA I will be happy and still think it's a successful season. We can't win it all every year.