• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RAIDERS

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say it a little louder.

FUGG MARQUETTE KING!!
Go be a Donk!

He will be dancing all over the place as he pins the Raiders back inside the 5 and watches Carr get sacked for a safety.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be dancing all over the place as he pins the Raiders back inside the 5 and watches Carr get sacked for a safety.
It ain't gonna matter if King pins us at the 5. The RAIDERS will go 95 yards on that Bronco defense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't gonna matter if King pins us at the 5. The RAIDERS will go 95 yards on that Bronco defense.

I'm not sure Carr could make it 95 yards without getting hurt.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Carr could make it 95 yards without getting hurt.
Sure he can. We already have a good OL and have 11 picks, so we good. Like i said cd, We going 95 yards on the depleted Bronco defense.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he can. We already have a good OL and have 11 picks, so we good. Like i said cd, We going 95 yards on the depleted Bronco defense.

We need to upgrade the OL, it took a step back last season.

The RT spot has long been an issue and LT Donald Penn is getting up there in age. He'll be 35 when the season opens.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to upgrade the OL, it took a step back last season.

The RT spot has long been an issue and LT Donald Penn is getting up there in age. He'll be 35 when the season opens.
We have some young guys ready for minutes. Sharpe who played for Penn late in the year was freakin good man. Monster size rookie last year, and he will take Penns spot. RT is a little more up in the air. We have some young guys there as well and 11 picks to take care of that spot. We gonna be good dude.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fugg Marquette King and his revenge that he wants against us.

So if you were in his situation you wouldn't like the added bonus of getting revenge on the very place that just fired you? I mean sounds like a nice little perk on top of the opportunity to keep playing in this league. Yes I hate when Bronco players go and play for a rival team but you have to go where teams want you.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that depleted defense still has all stars at every single level of the defense so good luck with that. And that OL is starting to get up there in age and injuries. Carr hasn't shown he can stay healthy for an entire year. He always seems to have some kind of injury holding him back. I said that two years ago that I didn't think he had the ability to hold up long term. You laughed at me and here we are two seasons in a row now where serious injuries happened to him causing them to have to either change the offense completely or play a backup in the hopes they can do something. So no I don't think Carr would survive a 95 yard drive with Von Miller and company getting opportunities to take shots at him.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that groupie is back posting little rainbows and sheet. Dude is a creepy azz chomo! Let's see if he exposes himself further. Everybody's watching!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that depleted defense still has all stars at every single level of the defense so good luck with that. And that OL is starting to get up there in age and injuries. Carr hasn't shown he can stay healthy for an entire year. He always seems to have some kind of injury holding him back. I said that two years ago that I didn't think he had the ability to hold up long term. You laughed at me and here we are two seasons in a row now where serious injuries happened to him causing them to have to either change the offense completely or play a backup in the hopes they can do something. So no I don't think Carr would survive a 95 yard drive with Von Miller and company getting opportunities to take shots at him.
Von Miller and Harris are the big stars then rest are just players cd. That defense got exposed last year.

And our OL only has Penn up there in age and we have his replacement already. And as for Carr getting injured? They all do. When you have a huge dude land perfectly on your foot, it's gonna break. The broken back last year? He missed one game and played the rest. Carr has already beaten the Broncos cd and held up just fine. You guys can't stop the run and Gruden loves pounding the ball. 95 yards all day! Watch man.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@idahoraiderfan33 is the most idiotic poster on the hoop. Biggest buffoon I’ve ever seen. I literally laugh at every stupid thing you post. Comedy gold. Keep up the great work!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i said, the chomo will expose himself! Get the fuck out of here you freakin pedo!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This freakin pedo just don't get it?!
He's not wanted on the RAIDER board! The owner of this sweet web site needs to get that pedo and his bag of candy off this board! What a lame azz dude, SMH

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von Miller and Harris are the big stars then rest are just players cd. That defense got exposed last year.

And our OL only has Penn up there in age and we have his replacement already. And as for Carr getting injured? They all do. When you have a huge dude land perfectly on your foot, it's gonna break. The broken back last year? He missed one game and played the rest. Carr has already beaten the Broncos cd and held up just fine. You guys can't stop the run and Gruden loves pounding the ball. 95 yards all day! Watch man.

If you think that Miller and Harris are all this defense has then I really question if you have actually watched the Broncos play. Good luck against those "just players" this upcoming season. And that exposed defense by the way still finished 3rd in total defense this past season. So if that is exposed man what would you call the monstrosity that is the Raiders defense from last year? I mean they were only 20 positions behind that of the Broncos but hey yeah lets focus on the Broncos and how bad their defense is. The Raiders' defense has more holes than a block of Swiss cheese.

And again with your notion they couldn't stop the run...Seriously did you watch the Broncos play at all last year? They finished 5th in total rushing yards given up and 1st in yards per carry in the NFL. They were one of the best run stopping units in the entire league. So please run at us with Marshawn. I mean in that 1st game against the Raiders you guys rushed 15 times for only 24 yards. The next game it took you guys 37 carries just to barely get over 100 yards for the game. That is 2.8 yards per carry. Marshawn had 26 carries for only 67 yards. That is down right terrible. So again please tell Gruden to run Lynch right at our defense.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that Miller and Harris are all this defense has then I really question if you have actually watched the Broncos play. Good luck against those "just players" this upcoming season. And that exposed defense by the way still finished 3rd in total defense this past season. So if that is exposed man what would you call the monstrosity that is the Raiders defense from last year? I mean they were only 20 positions behind that of the Broncos but hey yeah lets focus on the Broncos and how bad their defense is. The Raiders' defense has more holes than a block of Swiss cheese.

And again with your notion they couldn't stop the run...Seriously did you watch the Broncos play at all last year? They finished 5th in total rushing yards given up and 1st in yards per carry in the NFL. They were one of the best run stopping units in the entire league. So please run at us with Marshawn. I mean in that 1st game against the Raiders you guys rushed 15 times for only 24 yards. The next game it took you guys 37 carries just to barely get over 100 yards for the game. That is 2.8 yards per carry. Marshawn had 26 carries for only 67 yards. That is down right terrible. So again please tell Gruden to run Lynch right at our defense.
cd this is a pretty good post, but has a lot of holes. I would debate it, but ya know....
The thing is dude, this freakin creepy chomo keeps putting up his rainbow symbol and creepy azz posts man.
The dude is starting to ruin it man. I mean WTF?
The dude clearly don't understand. Never ruin a good thing.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at that cd? The creepy rainbow warrior is even lurking as i type! Lmao

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd this is a pretty good post, but has a lot of holes. I would debate it, but ya know....
The thing is dude, this freakin creepy chomo keeps putting up his rainbow symbol and creepy azz posts man.
The dude is starting to ruin it man. I mean WTF?
The dude clearly don't understand. Never ruin a good thing.

I would love to hear what holes my post has because they are actually backed by facts. Yours is based on nothing but you.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can’t because he’s an idiot who thinks he knows football but hasn’t a clue. He’s rather pathetic.