• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quit bullying Mrs. Mostert's husband(Raheem) on social media!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raheem Mostert's wife needs to realize that SHUTTING THE F up and ignoring social media fans is the correct move. Seriously, shut the F up and stop complaining on social media. There's a pretty easy way to not let it affect your life.. IGNORE IT. If you can't ignore it, YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM. Put your fuckin' beyond shit Iphone down and get bag some groceries for Christ sake.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one thing I learned.

Mosert is the RB's version of Sean Lee!

He comes back from injury. you get all excited to see him on the field again.
Gets in the game ............ "MEDIC!!!!!!"
Cant wait until next year to see him on the field & be an all-star.

(rinse & repeat)

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one thing I learned.

Mosert is the RB's version of Sean Lee!

He comes back from injury. you get all excited to see him on the field again.
Gets in the game ............ "MEDIC!!!!!!"
Cant wait until next year to see him on the field & be an all-star.

(rinse & repeat)

Rashaad Penny, too.... :(

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Replace the word fans with fantasy owners.

I'm sure some fans have sent him some nasty messages but the majority of people that are really pissed are people that had him on their fantasy football team.

And as Shark said just ignore it. If you're a public figure on social media you better have thick skin or you better get off of it. There are always going to be terrible people that say terrible things especially when they can do it from the safety of their home miles away. You just need to realize there are way more fans that want to see you get healthy and get back than there are that want you to kill yourself.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replace the word fans with fantasy owners.

I'm sure some fans have sent him some nasty messages but the majority of people that are really pissed are people that had him on their fantasy football team.

And as Shark said just ignore it. If you're a public figure on social media you better have thick skin or you better get off of it. There are always going to be terrible people that say terrible things especially when they can do it from the safety of their home miles away. You just need to realize there are way more fans that want to see you get healthy and get back than there are that want you to kill yourself.
My thoughts exactly @Jikkle . These fantasy owners do this shit all the time. Waste of time responding to them. Most real fans just wish the best for him. Even rival fans. Never like to see a guy go down.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe people can try to stop being so fn stupid also? I mean, in this PC world we live in now, is this a PC move by these fn morons? It is a game, and if you take your fantasy football team this fn seriously, you need to stop playing and walk the F away. Dumb mother fers.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe people can try to stop being so fn stupid also? I mean, in this PC world we live in now, is this a PC move by these fn morons? It is a game, and if you take your fantasy football team this fn seriously, you need to stop playing and walk the F away. Dumb mother fers.
I agree with this.

people sending threats and shitty messages to players because they are degenerate gamblers is just shitty.

it is in all sports and it really is disgusting. Bunch of keyboard warriors who wouldn't say shit if they saw a player IRL

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death threats for Mostert because he got injured? Those are some stupid fans. He's played in 49 of 113 possible regular season games since he came into the league in 2015. He has made it through one 16 game season (2019).

Niners still won the game and have two quality rookies to replace him adequately. Starting Sermon with Mitchell backing him up is their future beyond this season anyway.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death threats for Mostert because he got injured? Those are some stupid fans. He's played in 49 of 113 possible regular season games since he came into the league in 2015. He has made it through one 16 game season (2019).

Niners still won the game and have two quality rookies to replace him adequately. Starting Sermon with Mitchell backing him up is their future beyond this season anyway.
I think the threats came b/c he chose season ending surgery instead of waiting and being able to play again in a couple of months. Even so, there's no cause to threaten a football player, smh.

Probably his last year in the PNW
Seeing that both Penney and Mostert are FAs in march, it wouldn't surprise me to see Mostert land in Seattle.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the threats came b/c he chose season ending surgery instead of waiting and being able to play again in a couple of months. Even so, there's no cause to threaten a football player, smh.

Seeing that both Penney and Mostert are FAs in march, it wouldn't surprise me to see Mostert land in Seattle.

Don't take this the wrong way but..................

The Office No GIF

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't hold your breath!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Mostert but now this is b2b years of injuries. We have enough of the injury riddled RBs

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know. You would think both the Niners and Hawks are a bit weary of oft-injured RBs.