• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quinn or Tebow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Tebow over Quinn anyday. I would try him out at this point. Tebow seems like a PC guy. What are the odds? I would've never dreamed of this before, ever being pro-Tebow. But, c'mon, Brady Quinn, really?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost want to say I'd take Tebow if he was playing something other than QB. But the bottom line is the guy is just going to be a big distraction. No thanks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I understand that Quinn doesn't even come close to being a decent QB, but I want no part of the Tebow circus. Give me a rookie , give me J. Porter, I'm not that picky, but please do not give me Tebow!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not concerned about the circus. That was something that the Jets perpetuated themselves, and would have ended if the Jets wanted it to. Coming to most other places it wouldn't have lasted so long, and having an inept QB didn't help them.

I just don't want either of them. If our backup has to suck, then let it be because of inexperience, not just lack of skill.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not concerned about the circus. That was something that the Jets perpetuated themselves, and would have ended if the Jets wanted it to. Coming to most other places it wouldn't have lasted so long, and having an inept QB didn't help them.

I just don't want either of them. If our backup has to suck, then let it be because of inexperience, not just lack of skill.

The circus has always been a part of the Tebow experience. If Tebow came to Seattle, he'd bring the circus with him. It's just like that with some guys. The Jets just added more attractions to it than it already had. When Tebow was first traded to New York, the sports media was beside themselves with glee. One way or another, they were going to get a guaranteed Tebow story a week out of it. The way the Jets handled him as a player and everything that comes with the Tebow experience just increased that number from one story a week to several stories a week.

With all that in mind (and fresh off of Richard Sherman's winter press tour and everything that is bound to come from that once the season starts), I'd rather not bring Tebow into the mix, especially since he's a terrible quarterback on top of everything else.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither. If either one of those guys is Seattle's backup this year and Wilson gets hurt, the season is in serious jeopardy. I'd rather have Tarvaris Jackson back than either of those two.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get why Tebow didn't pan out at the NFL level, but seriously wtf happened to Brady Quinn? He holds pretty much every meaningful passing record at ND, he has the size and skill to play in the NFL, but for whatever reason never put it together. He must be an asshole or something because he dropped far in the draft and has been on teams where he easily should have won the starting job.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord please no tebow. The guy brings the circus to town with him. As rock solid as you think this locker room is. HE will find cracks and expose them.

caseycomb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Tebow still and I am really curious how he would do as a starter on another team. I hope he gets a chance so we can end the debate one way or the other. I don't think he's been given a fair shake. The Jets trade for him and then when the season is lost don't even throw him in there??? As far as the Seahawks I don't care either way but I don't think there would be as much of the so-called "circus" because in Denver and NY both teams had issues with the starting QB's so there was always talk of Tebow taking over....I think it's safe to say Russell Wilsons job is secure for the forseeable future.