• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quick News

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyo friends.

Long time no chat, but here again for three reasons

1.) With start of season nearing, will be posting a lot again. Look forward to fun baseball discussion

2.) Finally after years in JuCo, got some good news. Applied to four CSU's for Journalism; Sac State, CSU-Fullerton, CSU-Northridge and SDSU. SDSU was the dream school, but unlikely given lowest acceptance rate, Fullerton the good backup plan, Northridge the "Alright" plan and Sac State the "Welp, staying home :(".

But, I got great news, will be moving to San Diego on August 1 as I got accepted into SDSU. Very excited about that, eventually hope to get internship with Padres, start building bigger baseball background. Anyways, just wanted to share that.

3.) Sadly, no MILB live coverage this year. Plan was to cover A's and their farm system but due to move in August and "differences" with the site, won't be happening. I am going to look into seeing if another site can get me a press pass for Sacto River Cats and just cover there until July. Provide as much coverage as possible here.

Anyways. Wanted to share an update. Excited to be on here more and talk lots of baseball.

p.s.: Hey, it's another GPC "blog-like" post haha :)

Reactions: LHG

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to have you around again. There's plenty to talk about. I've congratulated you on Twitter already, but you deserve another. Should be a great experience for you. San Diego is quite beautiful, which I know some people on here can attest to.

Hopefully you can get something for the Rivercats in the mean time. It's a stacked squad.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, Matt. Great news.

While the BA will always be home, I love San Diego, and have lived here for almost 15 years now.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our little Matty is all growed up.

Mazel tov, brother. Chase that dream.