• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quick help: I need 100+ college football jokes!

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100+ jokes on the spot?

Who am I? Fuckin Roseanne Barr?
Take some Ambien. You're funnier on Ambien.
CRK7ZO3UwAElAZT.jpg:large

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Frost is getting a tour of Heaven from God. They walk all over the streets of gold and visit Peter at the Gates. They go to the fishing with Peter and Andrew in their favorite lake. They go around and hit all the hot spots and dine with the big names.

Eventually, they reach the house the Scott Frost was staying. He was all excited. It was a beautiful white cottage with a red door and red shutters. It has a nice picket fence all around and a white flag in the front yard with a big red N in the middle of it. He was excited and thanked God for such a wonderful place.

Then he noticed something on top of the hill. There was this huge mansion. Big yellow one with black shutters and door. Nice golden street going right up to it with a great big Herky statue holding a great big black flag with a yellow tiger-hawk on it. It made his place look like a 1-room log cabin.

He responded, "I don't mean to be inconsiderate or anything, God, but how come Kirk Ferentz gets such a big place up there. I was a great guy and was nice to everybody. I lived a life you asked me to live. Not only that, I led the 1997 Huskers to an undefeated season as a QB and as a coach I took a winless UCF to an undefeated season. Why does Ferentz get such a huge place?"

God replied, "His house is the same size as yours and it is over there. That one on top of the hill, that is my house."

Of course, you can change it up to fit your team and a rival. I heard it with Paul Rhodes as the victim, but I figured ISU wouldn't get much reaction on here.