• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question for Michigan fans

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you want to win the B1G championship game. If OSU wins, they have a chance at the National Championship, if MSU wins, the Big Ten has no shot at the National Champion, but OSU doesn't win it. I'm just curious which way you would go.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU is clearly the lesser of two evils here and Ohio State needs to loose a game.......yesterday if possible.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan state. This should be the obvious answer for any Michigan fan. Michigan state likely goes to the Rose with a win or a loss. One of the two teams has to win. We should all hate OSU more than MSU. We don't want OSU winning or having a chance at a national title. The end.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't have to ask this question. As far as most of us are concerned Team Big Ten doesn't exist and the idea of the Nuts playing for a championship doesn't sit well.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im actually glad you feel this way. I know a guy who is an LSU fan who claims to hate Alabama more than anything, but was rooting for Bama over Auburn because if auburn won, the sec might not make it to the championship game. I asked him that if he hates Bama, why he would want to give them an opportunity to win another national championship. He couldn't understand why I couldn't understand his position. I'm glad to see that some people still understand my idea of a rivalry.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im actually glad you feel this way. I know a guy who is an LSU fan who claims to hate Alabama more than anything, but was rooting for Bama over Auburn because if auburn won, the sec might not make it to the championship game. I asked him that if he hates Bama, why he would want to give them an opportunity to win another national championship. He couldn't understand why I couldn't understand his position. I'm glad to see that some people still understand my idea of a rivalry.

Cheering for your enemy is a southern thing. I can't wrap my head around it either. I'm only proud of a Big Ten team winning anything if they wear Maize and Blue.