• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quarter Season Mark: Broncos (3-1)

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are we feeling folks? As expected? Exceeding expectations? Anyone standing out? Disappointing?

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't really talked much about TS, have been focusing more on line play and draft stuff tbh. Also want a larger sample size for this season. That being said, the next 4 games are crucial in my judgement. Want to see better, more even performance on the road. Lucky for us and Trevor, the next road game is at a soccer stadium.

Vs NYG
Come out better and more consistent out of the bye. Keep protecting the football though.

@LAC
Get that first road win of the season. LA could be orange w/ Bronco fans though. Run the offense.

@KC
Keep us in the game. Don’t make the big mistake early. Play WITH the defense.

@PHI
If coming off loss Monday night in KC, need to come out and preform. Can’t have a let down game and go into the second half of the season on a losing streak.

Biggest issue with Siemian is his pocket awareness tbh. Ppl blame the oline a lot but they aren’t doing THAT bad. I’m watching the coaches tape and we are chipping almost always at the right time and guys are doing okay. Watson played better last two weeks and feels like Barbre is pulling away with consistency at LG. Paradis is awesome. Leary is solid. and Bolles is playing about as well as anyone could hope coming out of the gate (especially w/ his matchups so far and his almost serious injury). Honestly my biggest issue is discipline. Cannot get holding on 3rd and 1… cannot have false starts in the RZ at home.

Siemian needs to do better to see and feel the pressure and read the line and gaps forming. He CAN do it, but just isn’t consistent in doing it right now. One of the sacks yesterday was almost completely his fault because he ran right up into it. With my concerns of his pocket awareness, also worried about how big of hits he puts himself in line for in the pocket. He needs to be smarter about throwing the ball away. Some of the hits he has taken I have grimaced and hoped it wasn’t going to be a fumble or he wasn’t going to get hurt. It’s okay he’s not Russell Wilson escaping the pocket, he doesn’t have to be. Just protect himself (and the ball) better.

I would need to really watch the coverages to discuss if he is making right read. Feels like he is doing better going through his progressions and putting the ball in better placement where his players can not only get it, but do something after they get the ball (Gotta love YAC).

I would give him a B/B- so far. He is trending up from last year, so that’s good. Next 4 games will be big though. It’s gonna be tough sledding and we are gonna need him to show in some of these harder games if we expect to compete with him at the helm of this team.